3HCz5cY.png ToeOD6n.png
    MGK2zpw.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Rij3FMM.png
    fT3hVRD.png
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always a fan of your careers so I'm happy you started one. Fiorentina is a very good young team with tons of potential.

Great start to the season with the win and the signings. Donis is one of my favorite players in my Stuttgart career and will be a good fit for you.
  • WestardLord
    1437 posts Professional
    Happy to see you back!

Promising start to the season and very interesting and challenging rules you've set up for this story. I don't know anything about Serie A, but I hope Fiorentina can reclaim its past glory.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Always a fan of your careers so I'm happy you started one. Fiorentina is a very good young team with tons of potential.

Great start to the season with the win and the signings. Donis is one of my favorite players in my Stuttgart career and will be a good fit for you.
    Happy to see you back!

Promising start to the season and very interesting and challenging rules you've set up for this story. I don't know anything about Serie A, but I hope Fiorentina can reclaim its past glory.

Thank you, guys! I'm a little bit late to start a career but that's fine, I'll share with you this one anyway.
    Indeed Fiorentina has good young players even though some of them are loaned out/in. We invested €17M in great players, all of them below the average age of our squad, which means we will develop a young team and turn its into world beaters. I've never played with these 5 players before, it will be an amazing challenge.

These rules are in fact underway and I thought it would be very interesting to bring them to my career. Unfortunately, the other Serie A teams don't follow them in FIFA (just like Athletic Bilbao).
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    emDybyR.png
    OFKtqam.png

• subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Hey, nice to see you back! Good luck with your story, I enjoyed the previous ones. :)

Fiorentina couldn't have a better start to the season, although it's very soon to know where the team can be at the end of the season.

Fantatic graphics as always.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    subpop wrote: »
    Hey, nice to see you back! Good luck with your story, I enjoyed the previous ones. :)

Fiorentina couldn't have a better start to the season, although it's very soon to know where the team can be at the end of the season.

Fantatic graphics as always.

Glad to see you here, thank you :smiley:

We had 2 "easy" teams in the first two matches and we did our job very well getting 6 points there.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    gd7dEf5.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 9
    YGuyRuA.png
    34S04BX.png
    Post edited by DonGabriel on
  • LAboog4
    The great start continues. The goal by Simeone in the Chievo match was awesome. Simple flick past the defender and then the calm finish.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 9
    rwWNWsT.png
    DGqPObF.png
  • subpop
    Two more important victories. Udinese could only be knock down in the late minutes, while Napoli's game was tight. In both Fiorentina managed to find the way to get the 3 points. Remarkable 2nd goal against Napoli.
  • Ashy
    9481 posts League Winner
    Welcome back with another CM story, interesting team choice there. Results seem to be going to plan so far, in fact above and beyond with the away win against Napoli.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    The great start continues. The goal by Simeone in the Chievo match was awesome. Simple flick past the defender and then the calm finish.

Great dribbling by Simeone, right? I was very unsatisfied with his late performances, but he saved us in this one with the goal. Also, there is Muriel and Donis to compete for a place in the team.
    Two more important victories. Udinese could only be knock down in the late minutes, while Napoli's game was tight. In both Fiorentina managed to find the way to get the 3 points. Remarkable 2nd goal against Napoli.

Ashy wrote: »
    Welcome back with another CM story, interesting team choice there. Results seem to be going to plan so far, in fact above and beyond with the away win against Napoli.

Benassi has been astonishing with 4 goals (amazing goals) in 4 matches. Amazing player!
    We still have problems to control possession and sometimes we can't avoid some dangerous shots. Also we give them so much space to create, but I don't think the team needs another formation cause we have players with traits that fit in.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    L8vdubI.png
    kQ6SZMK.png
  • LAboog4
    5 wins in 5, the perfect start. More surprising is the start for Juve, sitting in 10th place is very surprising.

The league looks like it will be wide open with 5 or 6 teams close at the top.
  • subpop
    And one more victory. Perfect start and Fiorentina put pressure on the top teams, who are clearly underperforming, except in the case of the Roma clubs. SPAL showed some resistance, but Antonio Marin made the difference. Well done.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    QK2IoVg.png
    7k0csOr.png
  • subpop
    Good result, although I guess there's a bittersweet feeling in it for how it was. I believe Fiorentina was superior and enjoyed the best chances. Chiesa executed a fantastic counter-attack, although I wonder where the Inter defense was (they were defending very high). Sadly, Inter tied in the last minutes of the game, but as I said, I think it can be considered a good result.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Good result, although I guess there's a bittersweet feeling in it for how it was. I believe Fiorentina was superior and enjoyed the best chances. Chiesa executed a fantastic counter-attack, although I wonder where the Inter defense was (they were defending very high). Sadly, Inter tied in the last minutes of the game, but as I said, I think it can be considered a good result.

I thought it would be easier cause Inter aren't in a great form so far, but they put us under a lot of pressure the whole match. We were fortunate to score in an amazing counter-attack, however we weren't able to make one more. Inter were better during the second half, I'm happy that we conceded only one goal :D
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice start to the season with the team running in high gear. Shame you couldn't have held on to the clean sheet against Inter but they looked pretty strong, and a point is not bad on the road.

Good to have you back. Graphics look sharp. And it's never too late to start a story, or to finish one. ;)
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Nice start to the season with the team running in high gear. Shame you couldn't have held on to the clean sheet against Inter but they looked pretty strong, and a point is not bad on the road.

Good to have you back. Graphics look sharp. And it's never too late to start a story, or to finish one. ;)

Inter surprised me, cause they are better than the table shows. Now it's time to look ahead and avoid Roma pass us.

And thank you, man! Now I can record the matches, so I think it will be faster hehe
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    IUhLbby.png
    ukcjdfU.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 12
    LBwzOMl.png
    dgMvVgR.png
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    uSWGkgA.png
    RrHah8j.png
  • LAboog4
    Surprising drop in form after a great start. Still only one point from the top so no need for an early panic but the attack is starting to become worrisome. The defense looks good but the team needs to score more than a goal a game.
  • subpop
    Suddenly Fiorentina have entered in a really bad run of results. Only 2 points out of 9... only 2 goals in favour in 3 matches. In all the games, Fiorentina might deserve a bit more, considering highlights and videos (Lazio won with their only shot in the entire game!). Perhaps the initial perfect run was a bit unreal, but so it is this bad run of results. The worst of all is that Juve woke up in the process. We'll see in the next games.
  • Virtual_K
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fiorentina were a little hard done by in the last few matches. Might have been a different story if some of those shots went in.