Best Icon CM?

SkeltonTom
1148 posts Professional
Budget is around 700k (ish). To replace Matuidi in my squad. I play 41212(2) in-game.

Thoughts?

2zxqwcm.png

Comments

• WryLucky
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baby Blanc with Pogba and Kante would be disgusting. So I vote for Blanc
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    89 Gerrard
    88 Seedorf (91 is good as well)

or trade a lil bit and get 89 Socrates
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    edited April 4
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Baby Blanc with Pogba and Kante would be disgusting. So I vote for Blanc

Heard great things about Baby Blanc, just worry that may be a bit defensive or is Blanc great and doing both?
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    Manutelli wrote: »
    89 Gerrard
    88 Seedorf (91 is good as well)

or trade a lil bit and get 89 Socrates

Yep, Seedorf and Gerrard do look good. United fan so trying to refrain from Gerrard though :D

Socrates in-game is only 85 CM though :/
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    I do love the look of 88 Seedorf though, with high/high work rates it matches what Matuidi gives now... He could be an absolute animal and definitely end-game potential? :D
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    I do love the look of 88 Seedorf though, with high/high work rates it matches what Matuidi gives now... He could be an absolute animal and definitely end-game potential? :D

88 Petit is also high/high and 89 Gerrard too. What’s people’s thoughts?
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional

88 Petit is also high/high and 89 Gerrard too. What’s people’s thoughts?

• barryw
    983 posts Professional
    How many threads u need for this same question?
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    barryw wrote: »
    How many threads u need for this same question?

Just want an answer :D
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Socrates is only 85 in game if you have him on 4 chem. With 10 chem and maestro he's 90+ in every position other than defence and cdm
  • Khangaskhan17
    3856 posts National Call-Up
    I packed Mid Keane in the SBC and was pleasantly surprised with how good he is. Had the Prime for ages and rate this one just as much.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Cdm blanc 85
    Cm seedorf 88
    LF cm petit 88
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    I have an easier time playing against Gullit and Viera than Petit
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Cdm blanc 85
    Cm seedorf 88
    LF cm petit 88

Who would you say is best option? Seedorf is tempting me the most, but obviously the most expensive :smiley:
  • juliuscaesar8
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gerrard if you want box to box but to score goals. Seedorf if you just want attacking. Blanc was terrible in defense and attack for me. Petit if you want a box to box but more defensive.
  • Gnomenclature
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just finished pim Gerrard. He's everything I ever wanted in box to box cm. I'm sure his 89 is class too. Just don't try to dribble around defenders with him - not his game.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Cdm blanc 85
    Cm seedorf 88
    LF cm petit 88

Who would you say is best option? Seedorf is tempting me the most, but obviously the most expensive :smiley:

Depends on your team and requirement...
    Those are the suggested players with position...
  • Maximus AK47
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Petit 88 is bad . Turns like turtle

Blanc is good but that 2* skills ... just weird feeling

Seedorf is rather very good for the price

Ballack looks not bad , many people use him . But I haven’t tried him yet

Gullit is probably the best you can get
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    88 Seedorf. Easy call in that price range
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    Robbenhood wrote: »

Yeah I’m gunna go for 88 Seedorf I think with a backbone on him. Is he better than prime Seedorf as I notice he’s more expensive?
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional

Yeah I’m gunna go for 88 Seedorf I think with a backbone on him. Is he better than prime Seedorf as I notice he’s more expensive?

88 is way better than the prime at CM. 88 has better work rates (H/M vs M/M), more pace, better defending, and much better stamina.
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional

88 is way better than the prime at CM. 88 has better work rates (H/M vs M/M), more pace, better defending, and much better stamina.

Best chem style? Backbone or shadow perhaps?
  • FGseixas
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect

88 Seedorf is H/M, just his 85 is H/H
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    FGseixas wrote: »

Oh yeah..... Ffs. That’s given me doubts again! Ideally I wanted to replace Matuidi with a high/high similar to him..... I was set on Seedorf until you said that :D
  • FGseixas
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect

Oh yeah..... Ffs. That’s given me doubts again! Ideally I wanted to replace Matuidi with a high/high similar to him..... I was set on Seedorf until you said that :D

Just go with Petit, I have him and I like him, he just cant score with right foot, but other than that he is really good.
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional

Just go with Petit, I have him and I like him, he just cant score with right foot, but other than that he is really good.

Yeah probs will do then and to be honest, as you can see from my team he’s not in there to score goals. Just a box to box midfielder to break up play every now and again and feed Del Piero, CR7 and Rashford.

What’s best chem style?
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Go with future star bentacour
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    So indecisive again. :joy:

I actually use Prime Larsson at CM in a 41212(2). He has H/H, pace with agility and balance that seem to help with tackles. He tackles every bit a well as Prime Keane.

Obviously he’s good at finishing when he gets a chance and is great in the air for contesting by kicks.

This game is so broken.
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Go with future star bentacour

What’s he like?
  • marvson
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for 88 seedorf. He is the best cm behind gullit.