How do.you deal with constant pressure?(plz don't talk about stuff that EA don't allow to talk here)

Richie827
383 posts Sunday League Hero
This is madness!
Players run and tackle like crazy through out the whole match.I've never seen a team play like that in reality.
It's so amusing that in the game man city's defensive style is set as 'constant pressure'They run still even though their players stamina is drained out in the second half.
Cone on man, man city doesn't play like that,I watch and play a little football :D

Comments

• Tooner9
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Man city don't press?
  • Rossi1000
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    High pressure everyone forward is very annoying for sure

Best way is to soak it up ride your luck and fast counter it I find plus side there players are dead on 60 minutes so you can run riot late on but this style of tactics needs addressing

Ea did a turn getting rid of park the bus now high pressure is destroying solid game play one extreme to the other
  • Richie827
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    Man city don't press?

They do but not the same kind of press seen in the game.
  • Richie827
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    High pressure everyone forward is very annoying for sure

Best way is to soak it up ride your luck and fast counter it I find plus side there players are dead on 60 minutes so you can run riot late on but this style of tactics needs addressing

Ea did a turn getting rid of park the bus now high pressure is destroying solid game play one extreme to the other

I feel the same,fast counter would break the defense.but still I feel like I'm forced to do so cuz It's the only way.