Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

What’s the most satisfying thing for you?

David_75
275 posts Sunday League Hero
For me recently (especially since division change) is player with god squads who just use skill. Within first couple of minutes you give them a crunch tackle and score.

It’s as if at that you can see the sheer panic set in on them

Comments

• Neal1982
    897 posts Professional
    Beating a fully AI'd ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridden BPL squad who just tries the same skill moves and defends only with Kante. When you get ahead they resort to lump and run.

Do feel the game does not lead to people being imaginative
  • Manually defending the through balls to TOTY Mbappe until they use constant pressure to which it’s then an automatic win for me
  • BorussenBernie09
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019
    Yeah, let's be toxic.

BTW the most satisfying thing for me is to have a nice 💩 in the morning tbh.
  • RealAbed
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Winning against drop back AI defending who can't use their brain for a second.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not playing 19 anymore 😎
    Sooooo good!
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    pulling something good out of a pack, building a new creative team, all other parts of fifa make me sick
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019
    Winning against 4231 drop back trash, who defend with his ccam and spam la crocodile skill moves on the wing to make a random blind pass.

Everytime I score against them, I shush as much as I can and dab.

Yesterday I played against a guy who ran around cdm area with DINHO. How pathetic should someone be to run around defense with dinho.. smh
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    David_75 wrote: »
    For me recently (especially since division change) is player with god squads who just use skill. Within first couple of minutes you give them a crunch tackle and score.

Based on the comment, I believe you might be one of those toxic person dabbing/susshing.

Also,
    Good for you!! Congrats for winning the best game ever created in the history of mankind!!
  • David_75
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    David_75 wrote: »

Based on the comment, I believe you might be one of those toxic person dabbing/susshing.

Absolutely not, quick kickoff person. Hate dabbing.
  • QceCapo
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    scoring the game winner and running all the way to the opposite side of the field on someone who celebrates cheesy goals
  • RGib1990
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Playing and winning against someone who is slightly better than me, but doesn't abuse the mechanics.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Most satisfying thing for me is ...

~Manual Lob Pass~

For me right now there is no better feeling then when I...
    > spot good space
    > see a teammate
    > manually play ball into that space
    > player gets on end of it open for scoring opportunity

It actually feels closest thing to using real life football intelligence and vision in the game.

Sometimes you can mess it up, but when it comes off it feels so rewarding and satisfying.

I urge anyone with half a footballing brain to try it.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    For me the most satisfying thing is to score a well wersed goal... barca/City/Arsenal type.... It is difficult with the current gameplay/server, hence the most satisfying...
  • johnlaker62
    1302 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    When my player collides with the opposing teams player, they squirm around like wet salmon while their bodies brefely merge as one, and then the ball shoots out in the opposite direction.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Using Flashback Ibra.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9983 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    Beating people who:

- EXCLUSIVELY run back with their midfielders, never touching their defenders
    - Play drop back, 1 depth
    - Play constant pressure ALL game
    - Hog all the possession with little intent to attack, only pass forward when you screw up because you're frustrated
    - Spam la croquetas (and by this I mean those people who do 5 or 6 in a row in a single run, without any touches inbetween them)
    - Spam el tornado crosses and/or volleys
    - Move the keeper back to the goal line and left to right constantly
    - Spent a fortune on the game
    - Celebrate like muppets

Did I forget anything?

EDIT: added a few things
  • BernaLeo87
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Beating people who:

- EXCLUSIVELY run back with their midfielders, never touching their defenders
    - Play drop back, 1 depth
    - Play constant pressure ALL game
    - Hog all the possession with little intent to attack, only pass forward when you screw up because you're frustrated
    - Spam la croquetas (and by this I mean those people who do 5 or 6 in a row in a single run, without any touches inbetween them)
    - Spam el tornado crosses and/or volleys
    - Move the keeper back to the goal line and left to right constantly
    - Spent a fortune on the game
    - Celebrate like muppets

Did I forget anything?

EDIT: added a few things

• Retro_G
    31905 posts National Team Captain
    A long shush followed by a signature celebration after scoring a late winner.

:trollface:
  • dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    When my wife says 'It's fine, i don't mind you playing golf both days this weekend'.

Nothing beats it.
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    When my wife says 'It's fine, i don't mind you playing golf both days this weekend'.

Nothing beats it.

Ah, those are some sweet words out of a fine lady! My girlfriend is pretty good about it too and doesn't fuss much, especially if I play early. I'm planning to play a lot more golf this - had a knee surgery in October that is really preventing me from running, which is what I usually spend most of my time doing. Since that isn't an option, golf it is! (have we had this conversation before? haha)

Sorry for the life story :) anyway, hit 'em well!