Rivals rewards

I played for roughly 3 hours last night to get tier 3 rewards in division 4 to get better rewards but when I opened the web app today I was given tier 5 rewards which is really **** cus now it’s onna take an extra week to get the prime moments shearer, any one else have this issue?

Comments

• humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    I played for roughly 3 hours last night to get tier 3 rewards in division 4 to get better rewards but when I opened the web app today I was given tier 5 rewards which is really **** cus now it’s onna take an extra week to get the prime moments shearer, any one else have this issue?

just means that more people played after you did and the ranking points requited went up for tier 3 .
  • GoSitOnABanana
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 4
    No because I was playing till midnight on Wednesday and that doesn’t explain how the rewards went down 2 tiers and I was tier 3 almost tier 2
  • GoSitOnABanana
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 4

just means that more people played after you did and the ranking points requited went up for tier 3 .

No because I was playing till midnight on Wednesday and that doesn’t explain how the rewards went down 2 tiers and I was tier 3 almost tier 2
  • Daddy
    5573 posts Big Money Move
    difference is 40k coins, surely you can earn that in a day?
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

if you're talking midnight uk time then that still leaves 8 hours for the rest of the world to play . The difference between tier3 and tier 5 in points is not actually that great of a mountain to overcome .