The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

This game is horrible at the moment

Cantona84
7502 posts League Winner
Was looking forward to some games this evening.

Gameplay has never been worse for me. It’s been bad all year but the last days is making me want to pack it up. Gameplay combined with a shambles of an icon schedule is infuriating.

One thing is for sure. I will never buy the next “version” of this game. I have never experienced a more cynical company with no regards to their players. They literally don’t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as long as money is pouring in.

Comments

• Keano
    15363 posts World Class
    I've had it tonight where a few of my skill moves, movements or shots havent pulled off or it's registered something completely different, sucks as I'm trying out 89 Cruyff & he feels great, but inconsistent due to it.
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »
    I've had it tonight where a few of my skill moves, movements or shots havent pulled off or it's registered something completely different, sucks as I'm trying out 89 Cruyff & he feels great, but inconsistent due to it.

For me every game is like a UFC game with drunk fighters. Players all over the pitch, blocks with stupid rebounds and unexplainable mistakes. Horror show. This is the product we have after 150 patches. It’s a disgrace.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Do you do anything other than complain? If the game is so bad then stop playing it
  • Cadey 5
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    Being pumped into D1 has ruined it for me.

90% of the games are versus better teams.

And it’s just constant drag backs into that crab walk thing which is almost impossible to manually tackle and if you do it rebounds back to them.

4231 every game.

Every game is like my hardest game in FUT Champs.
  • Keano
    15363 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Do you do anything other than complain? If the game is so bad then stop playing it

Complaining about complaining... so i'll complain about your complaining... so instead of complaining just let the guy do his thing & skip past his thread, simple.
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

And it’s just constant drag backs into that grab walk thing which is almost impossible to manually tackle and if you do it rebounds back to them.

4231 every game.

Agreed. Another stupid move from EA. I am getting minced in d1
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner

When did I complain? Like a month ago?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    March 24
  • Campino
    28389 posts Player of the Year
    Go play something else dude, they have done me a huge favour this year. For the first time in 5 years I’ve been and bought 4 additional games to play. I’ve saved a shed load of cash, my playtime has halved and I’m throughly enjoying blackout

• Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    Go play something else dude, they have done me a huge favour this year. For the first time in 5 years I’ve been and bought 4 additional games to play. I’ve saved a shed load of cash, my playtime has halved and I’m throughly enjoying blackout

Yeah. I should.

My problem is that FIFA is the only game I play. Have been enjoying trading this year and have 19 million liquid, fodder Icons and untradables for when PIMs arrive. Hopefully they will save some joy and I can at least enjoy some of the players.
  • Campino
    28389 posts Player of the Year
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Yeah. I should.

My problem is that FIFA is the only game I play. Have been enjoying trading this year and have 19 million liquid, fodder Icons and untradables for when PIMs arrive. Hopefully they will save some joy and I can at least enjoy some of the players.

It doesn’t matter who I buy the games the same so it doesn’t bother me at all. Probably the reason why I’ve had the same team since January

Like I say though, I was blinded by Fifa and now
    With the way they have mishandled the icons I went elsewhere and found the grass very much greener
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

More like a week ago 😂

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/470603/fut-birthday-is-a-major-disappointment-hype-is-dead/p1

You’re losing it mate
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner

More like a week ago 😂

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/470603/fut-birthday-is-a-major-disappointment-hype-is-dead/p1

You’re losing it mate

Yeah. I am disappointed.

There is three main aspect of the game for me.

Gameplay
    Icons
    Trading

Gameplay has never been worse and the handling of Icons is a shambles.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    You don't like playing pinball or blocked shot simulator?
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    Tietherope wrote: »
    You don't like playing pinball or blocked shot simulator?

No :D

Maybe it will be fewer blocked shots with Gullit and co in. But right now it ain’t enjoyable.
  • Flamstead
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Game is a shambles atm. Like you OP my club is in great shape financially and I just want to see this iteration out. FIFA 20 unless they make some serious gameplay changes I will not be playing it as religiously as I do now.
  • Tietherope
    Just played three matches and shutting it off. Horrific.
  • Kamilflage
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    Man what have they done to shooting....?
    Like seriously what's the point of having cards with 90+ in all shooting stats when they cant even hit the target point blank range?
    I dont remeber it being this bad a couple of weeks ago it's just horrific right now I'm getting so frustrated!
  • CovLee_Candice
    4383 posts National Call-Up

And it’s just constant drag backs into that crab walk thing which is almost impossible to manually tackle and if you do it rebounds back to them.

4231 every game.

Yes mate it's disaster in division 1 but I want ultimate pack :(
  • Cadey 5
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    @CovLee_Candice don’t worry I’ve still grinded like hell this week (22 games) to get D1 Rank 1 for the tots stack.
  • Paciga45
    3829 posts National Call-Up

4231 every game.

4231 users are losers
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve never disliked gameplay more in any other FIFA. It’s horrible.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA made a great job destroying their own revenue for next year.

So they are idiots in making games and idiots in making money. How such an incompetent company can run football simulator...
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up

Yeah. I should.

It doesn’t matter who I buy the games the same so it doesn’t bother me at all. Probably the reason why I’ve had the same team since January

Like I say though, I was blinded by Fifa and now
    With the way they have mishandled the icons I went elsewhere and found the grass very much greener

For real it doesn't matter who I have. I win and lose the same. My expensive players hit the post just like the cheap players. It really does my head in.
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I’ve never disliked gameplay more in any other FIFA. It’s horrible.

Hope we get a patch that will solve some problems and make it a bit playable.
  • Azof
    17618 posts World Class
    So many people just need to stop playing the game, if you dont enjoy the game continuing to playing it is just gonna ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you off
  • Tietherope
    Azof wrote: »
    So many people just need to stop playing the game, if you dont enjoy the game continuing to playing it is just gonna **** you off

While this is true, it should also be communicated so that EA knows people are not happy with the changes. There needs to be a balance there.

• It’s the worst fifa I’ve played and that’s saying a lot. It’s all based on who gets the luck in the match. You can tell after 15 minutes if you’re going to win or not as icons can miss from 6 yards out and 81 rated players can score from 30 yards. It’s awful. Ea don’t care about the gameplay as long as the money is coming in
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    So many people just need to stop playing the game, if you dont enjoy the game continuing to playing it is just gonna **** you off

While this is true, it should also be communicated so that EA knows people are not happy with the changes. There needs to be a balance there.

If you look at different channels where people discuss FIFA it’s a pretty common opinion that this game is very bad.

I get grief from some on here complaining about it. But it’s my hope that people like @EA_Andy notice and bring it further.

I love football and EA has monopoly over it so we communicate in the glimmer of hope that EA wants to improve.

• Azof
    17618 posts World Class

Being vocal about legitimate reasons and not playing the game are the best things you can do.

Just look at their changes to divisions, they can see people arent playing it so they made it easier, they track all the data and if they see a big drop they will have to explain to their shareholders.

At the end of the day it doesnt matter cause most people on here that say they arent getting the next installment do anyways.