Every goal doesn't count objective

SStubbs88
202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've just had a header deflect off a defender and go in to be counted as an own goal (even though it was on target anyway).

This hasn't counted towards my 20 rivals goals. I know it says score 20 goals and technically I didn't score that one but still.

Just a heads up to people who haven't completed it yet.

Comments

  • El_Nino
    3571 posts National Call-Up
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    I've just had a header deflect off a defender and go in to be counted as an own goal (even though it was on target anyway).

    This hasn't counted towards my 20 rivals goals. I know it says score 20 goals and technically I didn't score that one but still.

    Just a heads up to people who haven't completed it yet.
    You’ve literally said it yourself....

  • SStubbs88
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    El_Nino wrote: »
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    I've just had a header deflect off a defender and go in to be counted as an own goal (even though it was on target anyway).

    This hasn't counted towards my 20 rivals goals. I know it says score 20 goals and technically I didn't score that one but still.

    Just a heads up to people who haven't completed it yet.
    You’ve literally said it yourself....

    If Man city score 2 tonight then Cardiff score an own goal I wouldn't say Man city scored 2. They scored 3.

    I'm more annoyed at the fact that it was going in whether it was deflected or not lol

    Hopefully it's not 3-0 tonight with Cardiff scoring an own goal or I'll be at maximum annoyed levels that I didn't put a bet on.


  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My best player from the pack was 80 rated, I wouldn't be too disappointed.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5544 posts Big Money Move
    Mako_Sulu wrote: »
    My best player from the pack was 80 rated, I wouldn't be too disappointed.

    I got an 81!!!! B)
Sign In or Register to comment.