Anyone used fb Luiz at cdm?

bhafc1901
2269 posts Fans' Favourite
If so how was he? Getting annoyed by him keep going on adventures when playing cb, thinking of swapping him with 88 Desailly.

Comments

• Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did exactly the same, he's great there. I've now sold Desailly and swap him with Bday Boateng.
  • Ian_Ando08
    15531 posts World Class
    Love him at CB in a 3 back rarely goes missing but played him CM/CDM for alot of games before i use a 3 back and he was perfect there..them long shots!
  • WonderMouse
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im using him at CM now and he's immense
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Seemed pretty good at cdm for me, and last year I did the desailly switch with Matthaus so can’t see any problem with that at all.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t rate him at cdm, I prefer m/h or l/h work rates and his stamina is also an issue if you’re playing a high level opponent as everyone plays hockey and circles the crease causing the need for a cdm or two to hang back and protect the point.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    I don’t rate him at cdm, I prefer m/h or l/h work rates and his stamina is also an issue if you’re playing a high level opponent as everyone plays hockey and circles the crease causing the need for a cdm or two to hang back and protect the point.

Yup, I don't like him at cdm either, cb is his best position.