95 Maradona... Wow...

dregana08
3766 posts National Call-Up
If you're like me and struggling to settle on an expensive CAM... I'd like to recommend 95 Maradona. He is truly what I've been looking for in a CAM.

He has 5* skills and immense agility / balance. He weaves in and out of defences better than Messi. I don't like my CAM's to be like KDB, Gullit type players, but small and agile like Zola, Messi etc.

If you have the budget for him, I recommend you try 91 or 95 Maradona. His 3* weak foot doesn't let him down because he somehow positions himself and shoots with his strong foot all the time.

Only downside is stamina, but even if you only play him for 70 mins, he'll dramatically improve your team.

Comments

• Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always wanted to play with Maradona. Got his 91, sold him.... Got his 95... sold him. He is great, but I completely disagree with your weak foot comments. Its basically useless and doesn't warrant the price tag. Same for his stamina. Even if you let him 'stay forward', he is physically dead after 70 mins and you have to fill the void.... I firmly believe there are better options... most certainly better value for coins with all sorts of good CAMs out there, incl Special cards.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi is the same card much cheaper with 4* wf
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Love to dribbling with Maradona, His dribbling is unique. Stamina always his weakness.
  • dregana08
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Messi is the same card much cheaper with 4* wf

Messi is good, but he's not Maradona good (for me).
  • dregana08
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    I always wanted to play with Maradona. Got his 91, sold him.... Got his 95... sold him. He is great, but I completely disagree with your weak foot comments. Its basically useless and doesn't warrant the price tag. Same for his stamina. Even if you let him 'stay forward', he is physically dead after 70 mins and you have to fill the void.... I firmly believe there are better options... most certainly better value for coins with all sorts of good CAMs out there, incl Special cards.

I usually bring on sub attacking players in the final 20 mins, so it's no real issue for me.

Just played a couple more games with him and actually tried shooting on his right foot... He really doesn't like it!

No doubt I'll grow tired of him eventually and he'll turn to mush like all players, bit I recommend people try him because he was exactly what I was looking for.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 3
    If packed him wouldn’t use him hate him. He always anti England
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional
    The easiest player to play against imo, everytime i face any version of Maradonna he is useless due to his strength, one little nudge and you have the ball back