Screw who ever came up with rivals

Mr. Soper
2540 posts Fans' Favourite
Idea sucks. Give me back turnys. And now with this reshuffle I went from d4 to 2. And I have lost every game this week. Thanks for wasting my time!!!!!

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    5146 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    Idea sucks. Give me back turnys. And now with this reshuffle I went from d4 to 2. And I have lost every game this week. Thanks for wasting my time!!!!!

So before I was in D5 playing D3 players that wanted good rewards. Now I’m in D3 higher playing skilled players when I was struggling to beat what I was playing before. A lot of fun this is.

I know I’m in a pool of players that all lived up together and then players above me moved up even further like you @Mr. Soper but where are the few D5/D4 players I get matched up against previously?

I’m coming up against people running rings around me. I’m not here pretending to be good at the game. I just want an even match.
  • DeepStuff
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When you come up against better players, make a game out of every possession. I have the ball, this time I’m going to take my time and score. He has the ball, this time I’m going to stop him. In the end who cares if the score is 1-5, you scored against a better player, and stopped him multiple times and hopefully got a little better.

Or just be pissed about the matching making.
  • Mr. Soper
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 3
    Got maybe 40 minutes to blow some steam off from work, while kids are in the tub. Would like to get a competitive game. Not get high pressed and shhhhhhhhhh'd. Been playing for 20 years but today was the last straw with divisions. Get G3 easy every week and stop. but not worth it to play this BS
    Post edited by Mr. Soper on