My Mid Icon SBC Pull

SkeltonTom
1148 posts Professional
edited April 2
11kjl1w.png

Pretty happy with this! :D

Anyone else tried him one CAM?

Below is my current team, as you can see I have 93 Hazard in CAM, who was awesome last weekend, but it would free up over 600k to improve my team if Del Piero goes into CAM.

What’s people’s thoughts? I play 41212(2) in-game.

27y8keb.png

Comments

• Damo
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    replace Matuidi and play a 4-2-3-1?
  • Lackosweat
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    Meh. 87 >>>>>>
  • dregana08
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    Oh jeeze... another dozen threads over 3 days asking for advice on your team now!

Joking aside... you need to be more decisive. Try a team that looks nice to you, then tweak (if needed).

Personally, i'd replace Matuidi with ADP and switch to 4231 (Hazard and Rash wide CAM's, ADP central with Ronaldo up top).
  • barryw
    983 posts Professional
    Yeah play 4231 or 4222.
    Try to get Van Dijk to replace Sanhez. And Walker to replace Valencia
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move

dregana08 wrote: »
    Oh jeeze... another dozen threads over 3 days asking for advice on your team now!

Joking aside... you need to be more decisive. Try a team that looks nice to you, then tweak (if needed).

Personally, i'd replace Matuidi with ADP and switch to 4231 (Hazard and Rash wide CAM's, ADP central with Ronaldo up top).

This is the best way to ulilise those attackers. Will score goals for sure. However, you really do need to look at that defence. Look at Walker or VVD as cheaper alternatives

• SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional

This is the best way to ulilise those attackers. Will score goals for sure. However, you really do need to look at that defence. Look at Walker or VVD as cheaper alternatives

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Played 41212(2) and got 21-9 in last weekend’s WL, and that was my best finish for a while. I like playing 41212 as it’s great for counter attack and suits my style, but I may consider going back to 4231, but I’ve got to used to 41212(2) now :/
  • dregana08
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Played 41212(2) and got 21-9 in last weekend’s WL, and that was my best finish for a while. I like playing 41212 as it’s great for counter attack and suits my style, but I may consider going back to 4231, but I’ve got to used to 41212(2) now :/

Get rid of Hazard then and improve your defence (i recommend RTTF Aurier and best version of VVD you can afford).
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move

Get rid of Hazard then and improve your defence (i recommend RTTF Aurier and best version of VVD you can afford).

That's a great finish especially with thats defence. Congrats. I'd be looking at your defense in that case. It might get you some more wins.

Drop Hazard to the bench first and give ADP a go to see if you like how he plays in that formation
  • Hulkmodus
    1325 posts Play-Off Hero

This.
    Or get walker vvd88 and an icon cm
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    The 87 is better because of work rates
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional

Yeah I reckon that’ll be pretty sweet, then save for an Icon CM to replace Matuidi?

Anyone actually used Del Piero before? Stats look great! Just hope he plays well in CAM....
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional

Yeah I reckon that’ll be pretty sweet, then save for an Icon CM to replace Matuidi?

Anyone actually used Del Piero before? Stats look great! Just hope he plays well in CAM....

Anyone? :D
  • Futfanatic
    12587 posts Has That Special Something

I reckon you should do one more
  • SkeltonTom
    1148 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I reckon you should do one more

Hmmm, tempted... Think I’ve already had my luck though, and probably wiser investing in my defence and then buying an Icon CM to replace Matuidi?