PIM decision

Maro6590
786 posts Semi-Pro
Pulled PIM Bergkamp. Absolutely happy with that. But din‘t Know if I should keep him or buy PIM Baggio

Comments

• Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    Do PIM socrates
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2
    I did loan berdcamp ADP and baggio. I loved berdcamp quite strong and good takling Unless you do 5 star skills a lot I'd go berdcamp all day.
  • HelloDearie
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Having done the SBC for Bergkamp, he is superb at CAM and utterly majestic at CF. Not too shabby at ST, but not his greatest position for me.

His shooting is great, and feels very smooth on the ball too. Would highly recommend him.
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Having done the SBC for Bergkamp, he is superb at CAM and utterly majestic at CF. Not too shabby at ST, but not his greatest position for me.

His shooting is great, and feels very smooth on the ball too. Would highly recommend him.

Which chem style ?
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    Do PIM socrates

This for sure!
    PIM Socrates is absolutely insane.
    Then again, Bergkamp is probably class too, and it’s always nice to play with a top player that you packed. Might wanna try him out at least, and if he doesn’t work for you go for Socrates!
  • HelloDearie
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maro6590 wrote: »

Which chem style ?

Have engine on him, shooting already great, and engine just boosts that dribbling that bit more
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Baggio is decent but he goes missing, is very weak and his shooting is lacking mainly due to his lack of shot power. He also hasnt got the best stamina. At the same time his passing is definitely better than Berkamps and feels a bit slicker on the ball.

I have only used PIM Bergkamp randomly on loan for 7 games or so though so I can't properly comment on him to truly compare.

I see a lot more love for Bergkamp on this forum in general though. I'd just keep Begkamp if I were you and use him for a while and see how he goes for you.
  • keronc
    838 posts Semi-Pro
    I have used both PIM Baggio and PIM Bergkamp. Baggio was much better for me. I did the SBC and I have no regrets. Baggio is very quick and his dribbling is silky smooth. He also has an amazing shot. Bergkamp was ok but he did not impact the games as much as Baggio.