New FIFA features for upcoming titles

Now I will talk about a new Fut mechanic system which will may save us from buying FIFA points. May be you saw this type of system from various types of games, yes I'm talking about seasons pass. Someone may be feel as a same system but at least it will reduce from pay to win game. So lets talk about what features will it has....

Gold Seasons Pass
  1. 50% coin boost for entire season for playing matches in any mode in fifa ultimate team.
  2. 50% rewards boost for all weekly rewards (squad battle rewards, division rivals rewards, fut champ reward).
  3. 50% reduction of cost for buying packs from store.
  4. 3 more daily objectives.
  5. 2 more weekly objectives.
  6. 2 loan players form TOW.
  7. 2 jumbo premium Gold pack every week.
  8. special kit, badge and ball.
  9. 1 draft token.
  10. special kit, badge for pro clubs.

Silver Seasons Pass
  1. 30% coin boost for entire season for playing matches in any mode in fifa ultimate team.
  2. 30% rewards boost for all weekly rewards (squad battle rewards, division rivals rewards, fut champ reward).
  3. 30% reduction of cost for buying packs from store.
  4. 1 loan players form TOW.
  5. 1 jumbo premium Gold pack every week.
  6. special kit, badge and ball.
  7. special kit, badge for pro clubs.

By implementing this system will remove the fifa point from the game. So that everyone have to play to get what they paid. May be we can buy this by per one month or per six months (spring season and winter season) or per year. I think cost gold should be 5$ per month, 20$ per 6 months, 40$ per year.

I think this system will improve the stability the fut market and more players will engage more players in game.
What do you think, do you think this will benefits all of us? let us comment below.

Comments

• ELMEX94
    187 posts Sunday League Hero
    .... ea would lose the amount of money they make
  • FCBlunt
    2234 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2
    Reinventing FP doesn’t really solve anything.

“Someone may be feel as a same system but at least it will reduce from pay to win game.” - you
    It’s because its more p2w in nature than FP, not less. (50% pack discount, are you bloody insane mate)
  • Fifinho
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Now I will talk about a new Fut mechanic system which will may save us from buying FIFA points. May be you saw this type of system from various types of games, yes I'm talking about seasons pass. Someone may be feel as a same system but at least it will reduce from pay to win game. So lets talk about what features will it has....

Gold Seasons Pass
    1. 50% coin boost for entire season for playing matches in any mode in fifa ultimate team.
    2. 50% rewards boost for all weekly rewards (squad battle rewards, division rivals rewards, fut champ reward).
    3. 50% reduction of cost for buying packs from store.
    4. 3 more daily objectives.
    5. 2 more weekly objectives.
    6. 2 loan players form TOW.
    7. 2 jumbo premium Gold pack every week.
    8. special kit, badge and ball.
    9. 1 draft token.
    10. special kit, badge for pro clubs.

Silver Seasons Pass
    1. 30% coin boost for entire season for playing matches in any mode in fifa ultimate team.
    2. 30% rewards boost for all weekly rewards (squad battle rewards, division rivals rewards, fut champ reward).
    3. 30% reduction of cost for buying packs from store.
    4. 1 loan players form TOW.
    5. 1 jumbo premium Gold pack every week.
    6. special kit, badge and ball.
    7. special kit, badge for pro clubs.

By implementing this system will remove the fifa point from the game. So that everyone have to play to get what they paid. May be we can buy this by per one month or per six months (spring season and winter season) or per year. I think cost gold should be 5$ per month, 20$ per 6 months, 40$ per year.

I think this system will improve the stability the fut market and more players will engage more players in game.
    What do you think, do you think this will benefits all of us? let us comment below.

I have no problem with fifa coins. If one wants to spend his money or invest in fifa, I have no problem with that.

I generally suck with the game: the further I arrived was league 5 but it is not uncommon to beat higher rated team than mine.

Overall I think I have a good serie a Tim squad, 87 rated with various totw players, fut birthday, futmas and so on. I never put a penny in the game and I am plenty of consumables.

I think that I would address other problems like the capability of buying unlimited amount of the same player and be able to manipulate the market, coins transfer, bot usage to buy players and so on.

I think that the card system has improved but need a major rearrangement since some cards are almost useless like the trainers or stadium. I have written a post about this.

I also think it is is useless to have tons of the same exact player in the market. Make them slightly different depending of who has owned them and how they performed.

So, overall I do not perceive fifa coins as a problem. There are many other things to boost