dd14015b-1e71-403c-aad9-71375a564364_Thumbnail.PNG

Market value: 11 million coins

b29c7905-61af-4a3a-8994-71f83f63966c_Thumbnail.PNG]

Market value 12 million coins

278a9a3e-e122-49ca-8124-7035ec8c5762_Thumbnail.PNG

Market value around 8 million coins

351ad635-52b3-4263-8dde-dd810ab00abd_Thumbnail.PNG

Market value 6 million coins

Now i know we are late into the game so people will have good teams fair enough but you are out of your dam mind if you think i can weaken my team to enable me to unlock the rivals objectives players, or in fact the fut swaps needed going forward.

I can just about hold my own with my team as it is!

Now my own team has a market value of around 3.5 to 4 million so i am not saying i am playing with peasants here but putting a objective of winning TEN games in Rivals WHILST scoring with a German player is pure madness for anyone not running pre build teams ready for these requirements.

Comments

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prefer objectives in single matches. Easy Quick 6 min games
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    If they're not in rivals everyone just quit glitches or does the chigre nonsense
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol this is exactly why the need a tournament like in previous years. Just make it on dedicated serves to people can’t disconnect and it’s perfectly
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    TTAZ wrote: »
    Lol this is exactly why the need a tournament like in previous years. Just make it on dedicated serves to people can’t disconnect and it’s perfectly

Im for this but alot of people will still complain
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move

This is the ideal scenario
  • Nen
    4347 posts Moderator
    edited April 1
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    If they're not in rivals everyone just quit glitches or does the chigre nonsense

Basically why this happened. EA didn't ruin this, the playerbase did.

I’d rather they doubled the wins needed in singles than this trash in rivals.

Rivals should not be used for objectives. If it is used it shouldn’t have a “and win” requirement.
  • Gabbalala
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    They need to stop making them orientated around specific teams..I'd rather they asked for 100 goals or 20 assists from set pieces.

Make the game grindworthy, plz, give me a reason to play this ****. :lol:
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    Put them in tournaments or don’t put them in at all
  • WFCBagnall
    69575 posts Moderator
    edited April 1
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Put them in tournaments or don’t put them in at all

Signed...

Post edited as petitions are against forum rules
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nen wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Basically why this happened. EA didn't ruin this, the playerbase did.

I’d rather they doubled the wins needed in singles than this trash in rivals.

Rivals should not be used for objectives. If it is used it shouldn’t have a “and win” requirement.

100% agree. I've had an opponent dashboard at 2-2 in the 80th minute when I was through on goal, don't understand why you would do that.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up

This.

I have no issues with objectives in rivals.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited April 2
    I prefer it in Rivals.
    Putting the Objectives in Online Singles is much worse.
    Rivals is competitive, so it doesn't change that.
    At the same time as completing SMS, I will also increase my score and hopefully get R1 for the week.
    When they put objectives in Singles, it means I have to choose between 1 player or potentially decent rewards in Rivals.
    I don't have time to do both.

I have faced 3 teams similar to those you have shown in like 20 matches since Saturday!
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t mind them being in rivals if they are just generic like “win 10 rival matches” or “score 30 rivals goals”. The issue comes into play when it makes you play with a handicap against other players not necessary being handicap as well
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree.,, I mean I’m wrecking threw most people in D1 should have objectives all done no prob but... I hate playing “try hard” during the weak. It’s no annoying, can’t play casual no more.
  • Danic123
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t mind them being in rivals if they are just generic like “win 10 rival matches” or “score 30 rivals goals”. The issue comes into play when it makes you play with a handicap against other players not necessary being handicap as well

Agree with this. I have Werner, Ballack & Matthaus so I’ll walk Boateng, but unfair on others.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Danic123 wrote: »

Agree with this. I have Werner, Ballack & Matthaus so I’ll walk Boateng, but unfair on others.

It's the same for the casuals that used to enjoy Online Singles that have to face some desperado spamming balls over the top to Hulk.
  • Cadey 5
    10390 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Danic123 wrote: »

It's the same for the casuals that used to enjoy Online Singles that have to face some desperado spamming balls over the top to Hulk.

it's not the same because in singles you can play a variety of opponent levels.
  • RadioShaq
    14899 posts Moderator
    People complained about it being in singles too and said it should only be in rivals. I dunno what the answer is maybe just don’t do them in any mode?
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    If we complain too much, they'll make the next one "win 10 matches in squad battles on Ultimate" and then the tears will flow.
  • Antparry92
    17548 posts World Class
    I think the poor thing about rivals is when there’s a draw and neither player gets the objective. I’d rather play “golden goal” than some of the teams knocking about.

• Cadey 5
    10390 posts Has That Special Something
    3b54ff46-2a38-4773-be70-f85f6fe1c802_Thumbnail.PNG

These teams are a joke ** off already.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    these teams are normal for div 1 ... you have 2300 skill points you are above average player tbh .
  • jpsblue
    3905 posts National Call-Up
    i thought i despised fut champs, but deary me this is on a whole 'nother level. need 3 more wins for SMS (got boateng), however don't think i can push myself to do it. felt like doing bad things to myself over the weekend when i managed to do Boateng
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2
    Tournaments that you can only win once is the clear and easy answer.

So it will never happen
  • Grown93
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Libguy wrote: »
    If we complain too much, they'll make the next one "win 10 matches in squad battles on Ultimate" and then the tears will flow.

I prefer throw my console out of the window than play 10 SB games :D
  • Campino
    26914 posts Player of the Year
    MisterJV wrote: »
    these teams are normal for div 1 ... you have 2300 skill points you are above average player tbh .

If you’re in D1 even with the switch you’re well above an average player
  • EddieFicio
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Libguy wrote: »

Oh boy that'd be me out right away
  • Arron xox
    2937 posts National Call-Up
    Putting them in rivals gives everyone a chance of getting them
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1192 posts Professional
    Seems pretty fair to say the people that dont mind them being in rivals arent in div 1...