Why is the market going crazy?

fussydutchman
2206 posts Fans' Favourite
Futbin says the market is up 10 points. I’m traveling and haven’t been paying much attention today. Is it just because there is only one more day of the mid icon SBC or is something else driving it?

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Promo ending, couple of SBC’s still active and yeah mid icon SBC causing nif prices raise.

I’d imagine the NIF’s will drop like a lead balloon once all of the SBC’s are done.

• Bags
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens every time there is a promotion like this ending. When there is nothing, the market rises. I guess there will be a new promotion on Friday so it may drop again then or maybe when they start tweeting about it. If not I expect to make a pretty penny on Thursday. Bought a whole bunch of high rated meta golds yesterday
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks guys. I’m looking to finish the Robben SBC so hopefully prices will cool off tomorrow.
  • Gnomenclature
    8214 posts League Winner
    Thanks guys. I’m looking to finish the Robben SBC so hopefully prices will cool off tomorrow.

I'm looking at Gerrard myself. Been waiting for over a week for the market to normalize lol.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    lol.. I just sold my SIF Poulsen for 65k.. he was 40k-ish for the past few days including today afternoon.. can't complain with the TIF around the corner tho..
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m raking in the coins on rare gold cards. Made over 500k tonight by clearing my club. :joy:
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m raking in the coins on rare gold cards. Made over 500k tonight by clearing my club. :joy:

Made close to 2m profit this week
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Is now the best time to clear club then?
    Even though i will need the hig rated cards to complete Ronaldinho or some 1 like that?
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    No packs being opened, all the cards being recycled for sbcs. No supply
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    Everyone cleared to buy a team last week bought back this weekend.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Normal cards are up because of FUT Swap sbc requiring rare golds/silvers and high rated cards up because of middle icon sbc.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    the market: