First taste of a mega squad

Ch1cha
2206 posts Fans' Favourite
Online draft, but still. I am amazed at how insane these forwards and midfield are. Despite having 5+ million and being able some good players I never got close to this experience

30uwi68.jpg

It must be a joy to have so many coins that you could afford a squad close to this. It doesnt matter which formation or how you play, these players are something else. I know, gras is green and the sun is hot but still. Kinda makes me feel that these youtubers getting insane records with their billion coin teams aren't really that special.

Also best draft I got thus far I must say

Comments

  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Draft gameplay isn't at all like rivals or WL.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Draft gameplay isn't at all like rivals or WL.

    I don't really notice a difference
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Online draft, but still. I am amazed at how insane these forwards and midfield are. Despite having 5+ million and being able some good players I never got close to this experience

    30uwi68.jpg

    It must be a joy to have so many coins that you could afford a squad close to this. It doesnt matter which formation or how you play, these players are something else. I know, gras is green and the sun is hot but still. Kinda makes me feel that these youtubers getting insane records with their billion coin teams aren't really that special.

    Also best draft I got thus far I must say

    Oh once you get used to it, you don't want to play without it. Having so many game changers in your team and such versatile players is addictive.
    Like not having to think about weak foot. Or If the player dribbles or turns slow. Having less to worry about makes you play better because less multitasking means more concentration for tasks that win you games.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can imagine. I really enjoyed the 4 games I got to play with this team. Especially TOTY Mbappe player like a monster. I wish I could ever afford anything like this, lol.

    Having a team like this makes the game alot easier. You basically steamroll over normal teams
  • Smiley_Utd
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Decent draft that!! Nice record dude
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Draft gameplay isn't at all like rivals or WL.

    I don't really notice a difference

    I enjoy it, I just think it feels crazy.

    I've played through draft three or four times and I've lost one game. I'm not particularly good at this game.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Draft gameplay isn't at all like rivals or WL.

    I don't really notice a difference

    I enjoy it, I just think it feels crazy.

    I've played through draft three or four times and I've lost one game. I'm not particularly good at this game.

    I am the last to deny the fact that FUT draft is easier. But that's not because the opponents are worse at the game. You have a 15k/2.50 euro entry fee. Which is alot for a 4 game tournament.

    The difference is that the majority of the Fifa players rely on a certain formation/stacked team to compete. Take that away and you'll end up with average players eventhough some can cause havoc in those competitive competitions with their stacked teams.

    But that was never my point. I play to enjoy myself and I really liked this team. It must be such a joy to be able to play with teams like this in rivals/wl. Makes life alot easier
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    Decent draft that!! Nice record dude

    Yeah, definitely my best so far! Even had prime Figo to choose from but had to go with Mbappe. He's sooooooo good.

    Only players who's always a letdown for me is Neymar. I have tried him so many times and no matter the team or version of him, I just cant get along lol
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    Decent draft that!! Nice record dude

    Yeah, definitely my best so far! Even had prime Figo to choose from but had to go with Mbappe. He's sooooooo good.

    Only players who's always a letdown for me is Neymar. I have tried him so many times and no matter the team or version of him, I just cant get along lol

    Ney lacks physical strength sometimes. I really feel you. Haven't tried the toty tho.
    Glad to hear that I am not the only one
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    I prefer more normal teams.. love using my fitness squad with standard players and beating mega teams

    It's more of a challenge when you have to actually play football lol
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    I'm better with a normal team than a mega team. I expect too much from a mega team. Trying to score with Younes at ST and win the game in rivals D2 now that's a challenge.
  • fc_tosno
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    did 2 drafts recently, i had 1 icon in my team and never a toty to choose from.
    Player picks were so awefull!

    The games i played was against full icon/toty teams. Can't see why i wast able to make such a team.

    Ended losing the final with my crappy team, the packs and rewards i received were ridiculous

    Just a waste of 15K imo and not fun at all if you receive crapy player picks like i had.
  • clsMUFC
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lost in the final last night 5-4 last minute, gutted. But always a pleasure to use 99 Pele
  • Nervous_Nick
    7214 posts League Winner
    how much is that team? 15 mil. ?

  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    fc_tosno wrote: »
    did 2 drafts recently, i had 1 icon in my team and never a toty to choose from.
    Player picks were so awefull!

    The games i played was against full icon/toty teams. Can't see why i wast able to make such a team.

    Ended losing the final with my crappy team, the packs and rewards i received were ridiculous

    Just a waste of 15K imo and not fun at all if you receive crapy player picks like i had.

    I have had some poor teams aswell. This was the first time I had an elite 100 chemistry squad out of 10 rounds. I even had to play with an 80 rated keeper twice

    I still like playing various formations and players. It's different from playing the same kind of teams over and over in rivals/wl's.

  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Draft gameplay isn't at all like rivals or WL.

  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Draft gameplay isn't at all like rivals or WL.

    How is the gameplay different? It's the same game?
Sign In or Register to comment.