The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Trading/coins

David_75
278 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi all,

first post, be gentle haha.

I see people stating they are thinking about buying xyz players for 500k+ coins, and wonder to myself how the hell people get that much?
Do you buy coins? As that isn’t something I want to do (coins, FP etc, na not for me )

Do you have a method for getting maximum coins via trading?

Comments

• David_75
    Or if someone can signpost a thread explaining
  • Empyrium7
    3376 posts National Call-Up
    trading is really easy this year. this is my first FUT and I didn't know anything about trading in the first two months.
    after that I started to buy random cheap players and just resell them for %50-100% profit.

then I started to invest in cheap RBs and LBs. buying them after rewards on thursday and sell over the week for %100 profit.

then I needed to get more than 1-3k profit per player. started buying IF players after rewards and resell for 5-12k profit depending on the rating.

also I tried to Invest in NIF gold cards. 85-88 rated. you can get 5-15 k profit per card.

always keep an 84-85-86 rated squad and couple of IFs in your club for SBCs (buy them when the prices are low)

always check on "futbin" for player's prices and SBC solutions before buying.

the more coins you have. the more you can invest in = more profit

• David_75
    Hmmm, fair enough. Currently working through the ligue 1 SBC for 87 Rabiot.

Will look at the above.

Again really stupid question.... say I have this team etc, and coins blah blah, what happens with fifa 20 (depending if they sort some of the issues out first to warrant buying), does stuff roll over?
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    David_75 wrote: »

Will look at the above.

Again really stupid question.... say I have this team etc, and coins blah blah, what happens with fifa 20 (depending if they sort some of the issues out first to warrant buying), does stuff roll over?

Nope, no roll over. Just use the rest of this year to get a grasp on trading and what works. Then, if you get started right away next year, you should be able to get a pretty good team fairly quickly.
  • David_75

Will look at the above.

Nope, no roll over. Just use the rest of this year to get a grasp on trading and what works. Then, if you get started right away next year, you should be able to get a pretty good team fairly quickly.

Eeeesh harsh! Especially for those that spend money on this.
  • Empyrium7
    3376 posts National Call-Up

Will look at the above.

League SBCs players are not that good at this stage, and they cost a lot to complete.
    try to invest in some players next thursday after rewards and resell player.
    pick RBs and LBs for the top 5 leagues. 78-83 rated for 650-900 coins.
    and relist for 1500-2500. you won't sell anything in the first day since the market will be flooded with cards after rewards. but in friday. your players will start to sell.

example. I bought around 50 "83 rated Kolarov" for around 1700 coins last thursday and relist for 3800 coins and sold over 30 and still have 20 cards that will sell before this coming thursday .
    amount spent= 85,000
    sold for= 190,000
    profit = 105,000 minust EA tax (%5)

so as you can see. it's not that difficult to make coins this year. you just need to keep up with prices on futbin
  • johnlaker62
    1303 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    I have roughly 16 mil right now. It is super easy. Buy gold nifs when they are low. But informs when they are low. Sell when sbcs drop. I made 5 mil during fut birthday and it took 30min of my time.
  • David_75
    I have roughly 16 mil right now. It is super easy. Buy gold nifs when they are low. But informs when they are low. Sell when sbcs drop. I made 5 mil during fut birthday and it took 30min of my time.

:#
  • David_75
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

Will look at the above.

League SBCs players are not that good at this stage, and they cost a lot to complete.

Possibly, but I have a great looking ligue one squad (which to be honest, is the most fun I have with a team) on the go at the moment and that Rabiot card is really tempting haha.

Regarding rest of your post, noted, will have a look when my rewards drop for the weekend just gone.

From what I can see, it appears that if you buy a whole ton of silvers from promoted teams next year, you could make a killing on SBC.
  • Nktori
    245 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you're playing the rest of the year, your focus should be on amounting a coin total for the beginning of TOTS. You'll be able to assemble a team that is competitive with anyone else's for cheap. No need to worry about amounting millions of coins.

I agree with the post above about League SBCs. You should look at getting the free cards via the objectives. I have Rabiot and the free Talisca was better.
  • Adama173
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have a look on twitter and the web for trading tips - thats how i got started.

once you know the basic formulas you'll be able to do it on your own in no time.

The trick is to snipe cards from lazy buyers... anticpating SBCS ( like POTM) and anticpating what cards are going to be in demand for these.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I don't get that whole "yeah invest in 85 rated squads for SBC" that's usually equal or higher level than the squad I actually have.
  • Retropoe82
    927 posts Professional
    Like this thread..ive not been investing but have a good team now to start doin it..when should i start? Want a mil at least for tots 8 weeks i've guessed before the promo starts this year. Ive 275k to work with
  • Bakudu76
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hi all,

I see people stating they are thinking about buying xyz players for 500k+ coins, and wonder to myself how the hell people get that much?
    Do you buy coins? As that isn’t something I want to do (coins, FP etc, na not for me )

No fifa points just trading. Just look up the futsby thread.
    Also do überteuert verkaufen which means overpriced selling. By far the easiest and safest method. You'll make at least a million coins a week. Good traders with higher bydget make even more.
  • David_75
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Also do überteuert verkaufen which means overpriced selling. By far the easiest and safest method. You'll make at least a million coins a week. Good traders with higher bydget make even more.

What??
  • Bakudu76
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Hi all,

What??

Ist überteuert verkaufen. Just Google it. Literally the first entry in Google. The German fifa board has a thread dedicated to it. Just run it through Google translator. And thank me later