Would you do Mid Icon sbc in my situation ?

rona_94
905 posts Professional
Hi, so.. I have atm a nice team but I'm going to change something in the next few weeks
I have 5.1 mil and I want to buy R94 + Icon Cam

Now.. mid icons I would use are R94 (obviously), Pele, Gullit (as cm), Eusebio, Vieira, maybe Cruyff and Ronaldinho (but I didn't liked then too much in the past), maybe Blanc or Maldini
So 5 icons only (+ some other "maybe" icons)

Every other icon would be useless or used for a pim sbc (maybe Socrates even if I would prefer Eusebio as cam)

What would you do ?


My team actually is (sorry I can't upload a picture right now)
De Gea
Walker 90VVD FbLuiz CLTelles
86Torreira 86Fabinho
90Sancho DeBruyne Neymar
PotmRashford

Comments

  • Futfanatic
    15973 posts World Class
    Yeah I would do two!
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Yeah I would do two!

    If i have 5 million coins, i will do 10.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Yeah I would do two!

    I love you but I don't even think you read it! Ahahah :D
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    DadBod wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Yeah I would do two!

    If i have 5 million coins, i will do 10.

    I'm sure OP could benefit from packing a few Inzaghis, Laudrup and Litmanens.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    DadBod wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Yeah I would do two!

    If i have 5 million coins, i will do 10.

    I've never had this amount of coins in any fifa, so that's the first time I could buy my favourite player ever (R94)
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    rona_94 wrote: »
    Hi, so.. I have atm a nice team but I'm going to change something in the next few weeks
    I have 5.1 mil and I want to buy R94 + Icon Cam

    Now.. mid icons I would use are R94 (obviously), Pele, Gullit (as cm), Eusebio, Vieira, maybe Cruyff and Ronaldinho (but I didn't liked then too much in the past), maybe Blanc or Maldini
    So 5 icons only (+ some other "maybe" icons)

    Every other icon would be useless or used for a pim sbc (maybe Socrates even if I would prefer Eusebio as cam)

    What would you do ?


    My team actually is (sorry I can't upload a picture right now)
    De Gea
    Walker 90VVD FbLuiz CLTelles
    86Torreira 86Fabinho
    90Sancho DeBruyne Neymar
    PotmRashford

    Why not just buy r94 now?
  • BecksRightPeg
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2019
    You would have to be extremely lucky to pull someone who you would find useful.
  • clsMUFC
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you've got 5m i would not be doing this SBC unless you are nto saving for anything.

    If you've got the untradeables to do the SBC plus 100K for example, then i would do 1
  • clsMUFC
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    Out of curiosity, how have you reached 5.1mil? Have you had decent pack luck?

    I would like to boost my 300K in to 1m preferably
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    id definitely gamble 1-2 times if i had 5 mil
  • Futfanatic
    15973 posts World Class
    rona_94 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Yeah I would do two!

    I love you but I don't even think you read it! Ahahah :D

    Sorry yeah. I have now. Only spend what you can afford after buying R94. If you don't have enough left, do player picks and hope you get some high rated cards to make the cost lower.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how have you reached 5.1mil? Have you had decent pack luck?

    I would like to boost my 300K in to 1m preferably
    my best pulls of the year have been salah at the start of the game (250k), mbappe (450k), 88 Zanetti (500k), dybala (150k), carniball immobile (280k), 87 Fabinho (280k), probably some other players worth around 100k . I don't think it's an amazing packluck but decent

    I started to trade this year, with IFs, so in the last weeks (I stopped now), i earned about 400k, at least, a week from coins rewards+trading . And then you have to add eventual players packed
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    rona_94 wrote: »
    Hi, so.. I have atm a nice team but I'm going to change something in the next few weeks
    I have 5.1 mil and I want to buy R94 + Icon Cam

    Now.. mid icons I would use are R94 (obviously), Pele, Gullit (as cm), Eusebio, Vieira, maybe Cruyff and Ronaldinho (but I didn't liked then too much in the past), maybe Blanc or Maldini
    So 5 icons only (+ some other "maybe" icons)

    Every other icon would be useless or used for a pim sbc (maybe Socrates even if I would prefer Eusebio as cam)

    What would you do ?


    My team actually is (sorry I can't upload a picture right now)
    De Gea
    Walker 90VVD FbLuiz CLTelles
    86Torreira 86Fabinho
    90Sancho DeBruyne Neymar
    PotmRashford

    Why not just buy r94 now?

    I will, I was waiting for his price to fall a bit cause I would like to buy an icon cam too (Eusebio or Socrates for example, both cost 2.mil, so I'm 1 milion short for st+cam)
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    You would have to be extremely lucky to pull someone who you would find useful.

    I know that's why I didn't pull the trigger yet.. but you know how it works, watching all those big pulls make you want to try
  • Springveldt
    6252 posts Big Money Move
    Nope. With that 5M you should be able to get an extra 1M pretty quick to buy the players you want.
  • clsMUFC
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    rona_94 wrote: »
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how have you reached 5.1mil? Have you had decent pack luck?

    I would like to boost my 300K in to 1m preferably
    my best pulls of the year have been salah at the start of the game (250k), mbappe (450k), 88 Zanetti (500k), dybala (150k), carniball immobile (280k), 87 Fabinho (280k), probably some other players worth around 100k . I don't think it's an amazing packluck but decent

    I started to trade this year, with IFs, so in the last weeks (I stopped now), i earned about 400k, at least, a week from coins rewards+trading . And then you have to add eventual players packed

    Nice, fair play.

    Do you follow any IF Traders on youtube that you recomend?
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    rona_94 wrote: »
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how have you reached 5.1mil? Have you had decent pack luck?

    I would like to boost my 300K in to 1m preferably
    my best pulls of the year have been salah at the start of the game (250k), mbappe (450k), 88 Zanetti (500k), dybala (150k), carniball immobile (280k), 87 Fabinho (280k), probably some other players worth around 100k . I don't think it's an amazing packluck but decent

    I started to trade this year, with IFs, so in the last weeks (I stopped now), i earned about 400k, at least, a week from coins rewards+trading . And then you have to add eventual players packed

    Nice, fair play.

    Do you follow any IF Traders on youtube that you recomend?

    Sincerely not
    I opened a tried earlier here asking some starting advice and what was the best method. Then I simply watched IFs prices of previous weeks to see how they increased, then I choosed 2 or 3 IFs every week (based on rating, nationality and league). Bought 20/30 of each and then sell when the profit was at least 4k per card (or more, never less, but this is up to you).
    Sometimes for a certain player I waited 3 weeks to sell him, sometimes just one, but I think it's a really safe method especially if you do it with low rated if (less risks)

  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Now I stopped trading cause I see IFs not rising as fast and as much like before (but I think it's still good for trading, just slower maybe)

    Ps. Sorry for my English
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Nope. With that 5M you should be able to get an extra 1M pretty quick to buy the players you want.

    As said above I started trading this year, with IFs, but in the last 2/3 weeks I've seen Its prices to not rise as fast and as much like before so I stopped here with trading
    Would you do something different or just keep using this method?
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    Seeing as you can afford to buy R94 outright already I’d honestly take a punt at the SBC...

    Of course chances of packing him are low (though a few around here have) but it’s the best and most likely only chance you have of realistically packing him at all - if you get him then great, if you don’t and the player ends up being garbage simply use the icon to go towards someone you do want.

    Gotta go for it :wink:
  • clsMUFC
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    rona_94 wrote: »
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    rona_94 wrote: »
    clsMUFC wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how have you reached 5.1mil? Have you had decent pack luck?

    I would like to boost my 300K in to 1m preferably
    my best pulls of the year have been salah at the start of the game (250k), mbappe (450k), 88 Zanetti (500k), dybala (150k), carniball immobile (280k), 87 Fabinho (280k), probably some other players worth around 100k . I don't think it's an amazing packluck but decent

    I started to trade this year, with IFs, so in the last weeks (I stopped now), i earned about 400k, at least, a week from coins rewards+trading . And then you have to add eventual players packed

    Nice, fair play.

    Do you follow any IF Traders on youtube that you recomend?

    Sincerely not
    I opened a tried earlier here asking some starting advice and what was the best method. Then I simply watched IFs prices of previous weeks to see how they increased, then I choosed 2 or 3 IFs every week (based on rating, nationality and league). Bought 20/30 of each and then sell when the profit was at least 4k per card (or more, never less, but this is up to you).
    Sometimes for a certain player I waited 3 weeks to sell him, sometimes just one, but I think it's a really safe method especially if you do it with low rated if (less risks)

    Cool, thanks for the advice!
  • makkan00
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't do it. Your team is good enough! Your expectations are high and you will get Nakata! so whats the point.
  • Springveldt
    6252 posts Big Money Move
    rona_94 wrote: »
    Nope. With that 5M you should be able to get an extra 1M pretty quick to buy the players you want.

    As said above I started trading this year, with IFs, but in the last 2/3 weeks I've seen Its prices to not rise as fast and as much like before so I stopped here with trading
    Would you do something different or just keep using this method?
    I've done next to no trading this year but with that balance I would be looking at flipping expensive cards as my trading route.
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    do it- you gonna pack R9
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    I finally did it, spending "only" 90k (got a lot of untreadables)

    89 Ballack
    Really don't know how to feel, if he's good or not
    He's 800k on the market so it could have been really worse, probably I'm gonna give him a try
  • Futfanatic
    15973 posts World Class
    rona_94 wrote: »
    I finally did it, spending "only" 90k (got a lot of untreadables)

    89 Ballack
    Really don't know how to feel, if he's good or not
    He's 800k on the market so it could have been really worse, probably I'm gonna give him a try

    He's so great! Congratz! So lucky! Do another one!
Sign In or Register to comment.