One swap deal short!! ARGHH

fetchitfudge
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
Looks like I'm one swap deal short of a full 14...

Need that one for Foden. Is there anyone I can still get today? Just realised there's only about 2 hours left!!

....It's not happening is it?!

Comments

• Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
  • fetchitfudge
    Insan0 wrote: »
    No

lol :D

.... :'(

• Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yea sorry .. happen to me last month too ..
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    There's a dedicated thread at the top of the 'General Discussion page. It has everything you need to get every futswap player for every month. Do check it out.
  • fetchitfudge
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    There's a dedicated thread at the top of the 'General Discussion page. It has everything you need to get every futswap player for every month. Do check it out.

Yeah thanks, I've been there before... Wasn't paying attention this month and forgot to do the squad battles thingy...

I missed one card. They should put out 15 cards, so if you miss one, you have another chance!
  • IAIK7

Yeah thanks, I've been there before... Wasn't paying attention this month and forgot to do the squad battles thingy...

I missed one card. They should put out 15 cards, so if you miss one, you have another chance!

I disagree. But each to their own.
  • Batman442
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    Lala if and 100k pack you might get lucky, let us know what you get
  • fetchitfudge

well they did it in the first month of swap deals... but not since then...

• HulkSmashPotato
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    Plenty of other picks, least you don't go empty handed
  • IAIK7

I can't remember if they did or not. If they did, then they changed it for a reason.
  • fetchitfudge
    Batman442 wrote: »

lol. I like the gambling angle.... but it's so likely that I won't get anybody good. Maybe a Fut Birthday Son... but more likely, a base Sommer as the best card...

I think Goretska or Costa are better choices 'cos you defo get a good card there.
  • fetchitfudge

I can't remember if they did or not. If they did, then they changed it for a reason.

Wow jeez... don't get too stroppy about this...

Yes, they did do it 'cos I missed one or maybe two in the first month and still got Lallana.
  • fetchitfudge
    Plenty of other picks, least you don't go empty handed

Yeah, very true. Was actually a really good month this time... quality cards!
  • Batman442
    6004 posts Big Money Move

lol. I like the gambling angle.... but it's so likely that I won't get anybody good. Maybe a Fut Birthday Son... but more likely, a base Sommer as the best card...

I think Goretska or Costa are better choices 'cos you defo get a good card there.

True, but would they fit in your team/fitness team because if not they are only SBC fodder!
  • IAIK7

Yes, they did do it 'cos I missed one or maybe two in the first month and still got Lallana.

I'm saying that I couldn't remember. I wasn't call you a liar. Learn to read.
  • fetchitfudge

True, but would they fit in your team/fitness team because if not they are only SBC fodder!

Yeah, I've got a fun Bundes side, that isn't top, top, but is fun to use and Goretzka would be spot on! Plus he might get boosted at some point, so I'd like to get him I think...

but if Costa finished off his shapeshifter changes with boosted pace he would be a beast! Also pretty good.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    What did you go for?
  • fetchitfudge

When did anyone use the word lying? You're just coming across as stroppy... nothing about lying... are you drunk?
  • fetchitfudge
    What did you go for?

Gonna walk the dog and think about it! Has to be one of Goretska and Costa... Tough choice! lol

• HulkSmashPotato
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    What did you go for?

Gonna walk the dog and think about it! Has to be one of Goretska and Costa... Tough choice! lol

I got Foden, but debated it the whole month.as previously stated got to use those players or they just become sbc cards and you can get there value for alot cheaper. Packs are the gamble could have (enter your favourite player) in there.But as we all know you end up with the same player for the 50th time this week,worth 2k.
    One thing in your favour the market has jumped up a little
  • IAIK7

When did anyone use the word lying? You're just coming across as stroppy... nothing about lying... are you drunk?

Okay whatever.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Looks like I'm one swap deal short of a full 14...

Need that one for Foden. Is there anyone I can still get today? Just realised there's only about 2 hours left!!

....It's not happening is it?!

Take the suso and lala ifs. They came in handy for me for sbcs already.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    You probably missed the first sbc.

I realised pretty early when I considered foden that I missed the first sbc. Made decisions a little easier.

Keep dem eyes peeled next time.
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    If it makes you feel any better. He's not that good and there are way better choices. I submitted him into the Robben SBC o:)