Poor gold teams playing like prime icon moments

Heshyooo
451 posts Sunday League Hero
This game has become such a joke, it's not even funny how bad the game is anymore.

What is the point even putting in the time to get a good team when some newbie can just buy a cheap 50k team and have them play like prime icon moments.

This is the last fifa I'll be playing, the BS has become too much. The game isn't even fun. I can handle losing to a skilled player or once in a blue moon losing one of these "weird" matches to a rubbish team but it's become all too common now that poor gold teams play like 99 rated teams.

Done with the game. EA you have ruined it.

Comments

• Vichy360
    84 posts Park Captain
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    This game has become such a joke, it's not even funny how bad the game is anymore.

What is the point even putting in the time to get a good team when some newbie can just buy a cheap 50k team and have them play like prime icon moments.
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    it's become all too common now that poor gold teams play like 99 rated teams.

Agree
  • Recoba
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    So it's no longer pay to win?
  • Wi1son73
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everytime I see a pure gold “meta” team, I’m like I’m probably going to get effed over..
  • MouseGlik
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I thought this game was p2w, god damn guys make up your mind
  • ILevis
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You guys really need to make up your mind

I just read a thread 2 minutes ago about some guy complaining that his opponents prime Pele was too good and that FIFA is too pay 2 win

Now i come in here and apparently Prime Icon Moments now play like 50k gold players again

Have any of you ever considered that maybe your opponent was just straight up better than you?

• DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    ILevis wrote: »
    You guys really need to make up your mind

I just read a thread 2 minutes ago about some guy complaining that his opponents prime Pele was too good and that FIFA is too pay 2 win

Now i come in here and apparently Prime Icon Moments now play like 50k gold players again

Have any of you ever considered that maybe your opponent was just straight up better than you?

IMO When I play a god squad it's usually a fair game. I have a decent team also. Obviously the good players stand out in a fair game.

When I play a full gold team though. They become super fast, super strong. Tackles are on point and they score from random stuff.

Only thing to do is try a gold team in WL next week I suppose
  • thackattack
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Test it next weekend then with a 50k gold team and see how many wins you can get to prove it.
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Test it next weekend then with a 50k gold team and see how many wins you can get to prove it.

Prove what exactly? I didn't say 50k team. Just gold. Like pogba, kante mbappe vvd etc.
  • Recoba
    3596 posts National Call-Up

Prove what exactly? I didn't say 50k team. Just gold. Like pogba, kante mbappe vvd etc.

Meta players there.
  • Forca-Barca
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    I smashed opponents with my firmino, sane, and Jesus squads
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    I smashed opponents with my firmino, sane, and Jesus squads

My highest goals to games ratio player is Vardy. I sold up before one of the crashes and used lingard and vardy etc. He had something silly like 150 goals in 98 games all d1 and wl.
  • Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    If your opponents team makes you look like a fool with just gold players then the finger points at you I'm afraid
  • Tristan_Pecan
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Git gud.
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Recoba wrote: »
    So it's no longer pay to win?

It's not pay to win!It's all about to keep players engaged.As many as possible.
  • Heshyooo
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves