La Liga sbc - Umtiti

SinkXI
672 posts An Exciting Prospect
Decided to start chipping away at this from scratch yesterday with 70k coins, just completed there and I’ve pretty much ended up breaking even. Umtiti in the club with 65k coins still in the bank! Anyone else had much luck with packs in these sbcs? The huesca and Valladolid silvers were a disgrace, but can’t complain when your not any worse off after completing

Comments

• Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i have 4 players sbcs in my team and they have all cost around 100k.
  • tezmacfifa
    1852 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have done Gnabry and Dumfries, after packs I managed to go into profit = two free players :)
  • ELSALCFC
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did the premier league one twice. First time I was down about 50k and after the second I was in profit
    By about 20k overall. Vardy and Doucoure plus 20ish k for a few hours work, can’t conplain really.
  • SinkXI
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice 😁 I’ve only done 2 previous sbc players - alessandrini and piatti ..... nowhere near got anything like a quarter of the value back. Rubbish packs in the MLS though.
  • seBozz
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Salah from MLS some months ago so...
  • Stoz
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is Umtiti decent and worth doing? I have azpilicueta who has been immense for me is this fella a major improvement? Does he work in a back 5 well?
  • WarrenBarton
    6634 posts Big Money Move
    When the prem one first came out I pulled mid Larsson, the Zlatan sbc was live at the time and I sold him for over 800k.
    Also pulled kante who was about 360k at the time.

Done a load prior and since but haven’t got anything else really of note.
  • Lequesne
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Stoz wrote: »
    Is Umtiti decent and worth doing? I have azpilicueta who has been immense for me is this fella a major improvement? Does he work in a back 5 well?

Umtiti was terrible for me, champions league Davison Sanchez is much better
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Love Umtiti, done most of the leagues at least once for the cheap packs but Umtiti is the only one I've done to get the player. Strong link to PIM Desailly and FB Vidal means the core of my team is solid for a while to come.

I do a lot of BPM and have had good luck with silvers from the bronze upgrades, only had to buy one Huesca player so wasn't too bad.

Have a few leagues where I'm just the expensive teams away from completing before I can redo the cheap ones so might bite the bullet on those soon.
  • Cbn
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 31
    I discarded him into Mid Icon SBC. Lacks pace, height, physicality and agression
  • LiamSully
    5851 posts Big Money Move
    With Icons and TOTS so close I’d pick Casemiro just for the rating for a future icon sbc