y4NdUop.png

Game difficulty - Ultimate
Time - 6 Minutes

QHWAuVh.png

Post edited by maestro_08 on

Comments

• DB1512
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Liverpool finished in fourth place last season if I remember correct. With the arrival of Fabinho, Alisson and Keita I think Liverpool can really challenge for the title.
  • Ashy
    9889 posts League Winner
    Yeah Liverpool finished 4th not 2nd last year, having said that it felt like they finished 2nd because they seemed like the 2nd best team in the country.

This season its important for Klopp to really compete for the title, he doesn't necessarily need to win a trophy this year though but in the next 2-3 he needs to win one of the big 2 otherwise he's failed and the you look elsewhere
  • maestro_08
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    my bad, how can I make such a mistake. :| You guys are right, Liverpool finished fourth last season.
  • maestro_08
    W2Y90GY.png
  • LAboog4
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A lot of top teams in Japan, even though they are friendlies the competition will be nice.

I really dislike Liverpool but I hope you succeed in video game world with them. :)
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck with the story. It's evident that the wait for a Premier League title has been very long. Liverpool have a great manager (for me, the best along Pep Guardiola) and already proved to be among the best in Europe.

The preseason tournament seems a mini Champions League, very high level there.
  • maestro_08
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    A lot of top teams in Japan, even though they are friendlies the competition will be nice.

I really dislike Liverpool but I hope you succeed in video game world with them. :)

Haha I appreciate your honesty here.
    subpop wrote: »
    Good luck with the story. It's evident that the wait for a Premier League title has been very long. Liverpool have a great manager (for me, the best along Pep Guardiola) and already proved to be among the best in Europe.

The preseason tournament seems a mini Champions League, very high level there.

Yes some of the very best teams of Europe out there. It will be a good platform to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the team against these top teams.
  • maestro_08

Inv2dhl.png

• subpop
    Good start. The team faced the weakest team in the group and created more than enough chances to win, probably with a more comfortable margin. We'll see in future games.
  • DB1512
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice game to get to know the team but I think the games against Barcelona and Bayern will tell you a lot more about the strength of the team.
  • Ashy
    9889 posts League Winner
    Good win, sometimes you forget the Ox players for Liverpool because he's been out for so long
  • maestro_08
    edited April 5

Sdt8wZ2.png

9FnYnBd.png
    n30FSHe.png

• maestro_08
    edited April 6
    s6neLUr.png

eGtgAmM.png
    Post edited by maestro_08 on
  • maestro_08
    3RHAS72.png
  • LAboog4
    The team is besting all the top teams of the tournament. I know the games don't matter in the end but they matter for confidence of the club which I'm sure is sky high
  • maestro_08
    z41oO1U.png
  • Lethal_211
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 6
    This one is looking promising. Good luck with the cm.

What are your objectives for the season?

Pep Guardiola's Manchester City has strengthened themselves again in the summer, do you think your team can rival this side with so much quality?

• LAboog4
    Boog Fisher (Kicker) "Do you have any concerns about Real Madrid or Barcelona trying to buy your key players? Any truth to Mané visiting Barcelona?
  • subpop
    Jordi Escudé (Diario Sport - Barcelona): "Fantastic preseason for Liverpool so far, including victories against several top teams, before playing Barcelona in this final. Congratulations for it. Do you think this preseason show that the team is ready to fight for all the titles? Which is your main priority for the season that is about to start?"
  • maestro_08
    fwEpX3k.png
  • maestro_08
    uIxO4D7.png
    j9ol30Q.png

• subpop
    Thanks for the press conference. Sad to lose the final, but it is just preseason. Now the real deal starts. Willing to see the team at official games.