I mean...this Futbirthday promo is garbage

JayyThunder
4099 posts National Call-Up
I didn't think they could make another one worse than Carniball....but lord have mercy is this a terrible promo.

The weekly objectives are cool, but as I said earlier, all people do is just exploit it and it's not fun. But the SBC's have been garbage and stupid. The Lukaku one yesterday is just a p***take. This Ramos one is stupid, why all of the CB > STK and STK > CB?? And to top it off Ramos is like a BILLION coins lol

Also, zero Ligue 1 players for SBC's and this promo has one more day left. I guess no one uses that league anymore....

Comments

• Pikandel
    969 posts Professional
    Besides EoaE Robben, this was a really dissappointing promo for me...

Well, maybe my expectations were Too high
  • SJR440
    4304 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 30
    It's been atrocious apart from the FB Villa.

Everything else is just a bad joke on EA's part.

Can't wait for it to end.

Constant money-grabbing promos is killing the game for me.
  • MaddMike3711
    10492 posts Has That Special Something
    Apart from like 3 cards, yeah it’s been awful.

I do love my Maldini and Figo though! :heart:
  • mdizzl3
    12287 posts Has That Special Something
    Terrible
  • Nktori
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's so bizarre because the framework is sort of there but the final decision making is terrible. The player choices for special cards in particular is strange.

As for the PIM SBC upgrade.. Robbery.
  • Recoba
    3340 posts National Call-Up
    It would be ok for the regular Futbirthday you get every year but it's the 10th anniversary, should have been a huge event.
  • Gunnercp
    1325 posts Professional
    Yep. Worst promo imo.

These cb/st switched cards don't interest me in the slightest. Nonsense.
  • Seandimes
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    As usual, promo started out well with reasonable priced sbcs like Vidal or villa. Just went downhill from there
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4248 posts National Call-Up
    While I agree the promo has been terrible. I do think a few of the sbc’s have been good. Vidal, while expensive is absolute class. Willian, seems like pretty good value and based on playing against him this weekend, seems good. The saving grace has been the weekly objectives. Even if you don’t want the cards they’re worth a couple hundred thousand as sbc fodder.

Now the bad. Idiotically priced sbc’s and just plain stupid position changes that nobody wants. I can deal with the cb to st, because it’s really cb to cdm and it’s a somewhat realistic. But the st to cb is the dumbest thing ea has ever done.

Now the worst. The best and figo upgrades are the most disgusting thing EA have ever done. And only requiring 1 icon for Henry, screws over people that felt forced to prep with the 30 day timer. And for those that didn’t it makes doing the sbc take forever and likely creating the most boring two hours of your life you will never get back.
  • JayyThunder
    4099 posts National Call-Up
    I agree with everything that you guys have said. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this promo is trash.