Just did the Guarin objective....

JayyThunder
4113 posts National Call-Up
And I hate this community even more after doing it. It took me forever and a day to find games because every person just backs out if your name isn't "Chigre Home win" or w/e. And then when I do get a game, the first thing someone does is sub on three 90+ rated players because EA is stupid and can't make an objective where you have to ONLY use CSL players.

It took me like 10 games to win my 7.

The only thing I did was sub on Ibra after halftime but that was only if the other person subbed on 3 players from the get go....which they did every. single. game.

I enjoy doing these objectives because it's a true test of skill when you don't have high rated players doing all of the work for you. You can't just run in a straight line or use exploits because the players aren't that good, plus you get to use different players which is fun. But man does this community like to ruin soooo many things. It's bad enough the game play is trash, some of y'all just make it worse

Comments

• CheeseSlice
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    its not the community thats at fault though....EA messed up the requirements so its EA's fault yeah.

My mate doesnt have ££££ to spend on fifa points and relies on these sort objectives to get half decent players.... if allowed he will bring on 3 high rated subs. Its just one of those things.

+ playing 10 to win the 7 games isnt really end of the world is it?
  • JayyThunder
    its not the community thats at fault though....EA messed up the requirements so its EA's fault yeah.

My mate doesnt have ££££ to spend on fifa points and relies on these sort objectives to get half decent players.... if allowed he will bring on 3 high rated subs. Its just one of those things.

+ playing 10 to win the 7 games isnt really end of the world is it?

No but it's just really annoying. It's not like EA doesn't have the ability to say, "Hey, you can ONLY use CSL players to complete this objective". If I lose to someone that's better than me and we're playing with the same type of cards, I'm cool with that. But if I lose to someone strictly because they subbed on Ramos, De Gea and Ibra. I'm going to be upset
  • Futfanatic
    12014 posts Has That Special Something
    Had a great time, named my team first goal wins, played other guys named first goal wins, we had fun, nobody went back on their word, finished in an hour.
  • hayhor1
    13973 posts Has That Special Something
    And I hate this community even more after doing it. It took me forever and a day to find games because every person just backs out if your name isn't "Chigre Home win" or w/e. And then when I do get a game, the first thing someone does is sub on three 90+ rated players because EA is stupid and can't make an objective where you have to ONLY use CSL players.

The only thing I did was sub on Ibra after halftime but that was only if the other person subbed on 3 players from the get go....which they did every. single. game.

I enjoy doing these objectives because it's a true test of skill when you don't have high rated players doing all of the work for you. You can't just run in a straight line or use exploits because the players aren't that good, plus you get to use different players which is fun. But man does this community like to ruin soooo many things. It's bad enough the game play is trash, some of y'all just make it worse

Why not just name your team properly.
  • JayyThunder
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Why not just name your team properly.

I named my team "Guarin"