The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

4-5-1 CM?

Paawky
2808 posts Fans' Favourite
Who would be good there ? I know they have to be pacey and good at defending. Who could fit there with like 200k?

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    14899 posts World Class
    kdog
  • Paawky
    edited March 2019
    Really? I don’t get along with him. And he pushed up a lot when I used him before in a different formation
    @Andy99TradeZ
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14899 posts World Class
    Paawky wrote: »
    Really? I don’t get along with him. And he pushed up a lot when I used him before in a different formation
    @Andy99TradeZ

I love him but I use him in 433-4 so might not be great for you.

lets be honest tho, all cms push up :D
  • Dinksy
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use Ballack in my 451; he does the job. Brought TOTY Kante a week back to see if he was a worthwhile upgrade over Ballack but he just wasn't.

imo you really need a tall imposing figure to play as the lone CM, with good passing and at least a high defensive WR
  • Paawky
    Dinksy wrote: »
    I use Ballack in my 451; he does the job. Brought TOTY Kante a week back to see if he was a worthwhile upgrade over Ballack but he just wasn't.

imo you really need a tall imposing figure to play as the lone CM, with good passing and at least a high defensive WR

Any suggestions? In my budget?
  • Paawky
    What about IF Goretzka ?
    @Dinksy
  • Dinksy
    Dinksy wrote: »

Any suggestions? In my budget?

honestly I haven't used anyone whos worth around 200k at CM because of how important a position it is in this formation. I did try FS Militao there for a while and he did a good job, depends if you could switch him there in game. otherwise possibly IF Nainggolan. Even though he lacks the height, he has good stamina and aggression to make up for it
  • Dinksy
    What about IF Goretzka ?
    @Dinksy

yeah he'd put in a shift as well there. Actually he looks really good value for money
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Flashback Vidal?
  • Paawky
    Barslund wrote: »
    Flashback Vidal?
    Barslund wrote: »
    Flashback Vidal?
    Would have been awesome but didn’t do him. And really didn’t have the coins or untradeables. I just did the Mid Icon SBC and it took almost everything I had . Cuz I’m a peasant