Ok really important question

JayyThunder
4264 posts Big Money Move
Is it cheaper to do the mid-tier icon SBC and then submit it into Prime Kluivert or just buy the cheapest icon and just throw him in?

Now my problem is. In order to do the icon sbc I'd use players that I'd use for the Kluivert SBC. Like I'd be able to do the 84, 85 and 86 for practically nothing, MAYBE like 100k. But then I'd have to pretty much do the 86, 85 and maybe 87 for Kluivert from scratch. Is it worth it or nah?

Comments

• Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    cheapest icons are about 345k

mid icon sbc is about 375k

So i'd say absolutely do it if you don't already have a fodder to throw into kluivert. 30k gamble and you might hit gullit like futfanatic did!
  • JayyThunder
    Clancy wrote: »
    cheapest icons are about 345k

mid icon sbc is about 375k

So i'd say absolutely do it if you don't already have a fodder to throw into kluivert. 30k gamble and you might hit gullit like futfanatic did!

Right so I already have most of the fodder to put into the Kluivert SBC, I'm just trying to justify doing the middle icon sbc and if it'll save me a lot of coins to get the icon that way rather than spending 345k.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Do you have the coins to do both? Gamble on hitting a big one, if you do and can still do Kluivert SBC do that. If you hit a bad card submit it.
  • JayyThunder
    Do you have the coins to do both? Gamble on hitting a big one, if you do and can still do Kluivert SBC do that. If you hit a bad card submit it.

I don’t. So I gotta make the right decision. I just did the math and they basically are even so I’m just going to do the Kluivert and save me the time of having to craft an 84-85-86 team again