Carniball Immobile

JMUIRHEAD
544 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone tried him?

Comments

• BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    Gave you a review in your last thread, so won't bore you repeating myself.

Will say though that I was having a bit of an issue with the striker situation for a couple of my teams. CB Immobile has sorted the problem out though. Wasn't expecting him too either as wasn't really impressed with the NIF.
  • Poidisb
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    BayernBru wrote: »

Will say though that I was having a bit of an issue with the striker situation for a couple of my teams. CB Immobile has sorted the problem out though. Wasn't expecting him too either as wasn't really impressed with the NIF.

Tempted to try him up with Prime Raul instead of HL Rashford, Rashford is great, but a bit flaky at times, need a more clinical player.
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    Poidisb wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »

Tempted to try him up with Prime Raul instead of HL Rashford, Rashford is great, but a bit flaky at times, need a more clinical player.

@Poidisb haven't tried HL Rashford as a comparison, but loving CB Immobile. He's really quick (using a hunter card on him) and strong. His high aggression makes him feel a lot stronger than his card stats would suggest. His finishing is superb anywhere within 25 yards of goal, his shots are so powerful and accurate. He's also really good in the air and his link up and hold up play is decent too. Couldn't ask for much more from him really.

If you give him a try, let me know how you get on with him. Interested to see if others enjoy him as much as I am.