Wow, new pause glitch

EekAlaska
1645 posts Play-Off Hero
I score early in WL. Person insta pauses, it starts counting down like he is about to play and the freezes on "resuming match". If i even try nd press middle button to see what he is doing it starts counting down telling me I am not playing game.

Is this just a loss for me then? Very obnoxious, but doubt anything would be done even if i report.

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    9284 posts League Winner
    This just happens sometimes... frustrating as hell when it does, had similar things occur before. Worst is getting stuck on stat screens when just finishing a match you’ve won, have to restart and even though the game is over you’re credited with a dnf.

Just need to take it in on the chin and move on...
  • WarrenBarton
    7224 posts Big Money Move
    Happened to me before, I dashed out and got the win
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah as the man warren said when you go back to dashboard and back in you get the win.
  • EekAlaska
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well hope so. Think i left it on for like 2 hrs but never checked to see if i got the W
  • TVP161
    79 posts Park Captain
    it is still around. first wl match scoring 1:0 after a few seconds, he/she instantely pauses game and continues. countdown screen to zero and freezes. i messaged him/her but no reaction. even filed a complaint on xbox live with a brief description. then completely closing game via dashboard and still have the win. weird stuff
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    TVP161 wrote: »
    it is still around. first wl match scoring 1:0 after a few seconds, he/she instantely pauses game and continues. countdown screen to zero and freezes. i messaged him/her but no reaction. even filed a complaint on xbox live with a brief description. then completely closing game via dashboard and still have the win. weird stuff

This just happened to me!
    So frustrated 😠 and on PS4 as well...
    Disgraceful
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cost me a win in my first WL since February...
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    This happens to me every time there is a new aid update. Like today. Generally within the first 5 games. Then the game forces me to close it, says the update is corrupt and erases it. Has happened with every squad update this season.
  • ColeWorld
    9805 posts Has That Special Something
    Happens to. Me right now