The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

My experience with the home win

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
It's the last day of the weekly objective. So I figured I could btry to test out the home win thing. Don't really need any of the players, but why not if it's free and easy.
Spent 40 minutes, didn't really got many homewin teams. End up given up wins to 6 teams, including one says really need the last win in the name.
Met twice with homewin teams while I'm home side, got dropped out both immediately by the other side.
So overall, not a very successful experiment. Will go back to play DR now.
Maybe it's because I'm in the US, it's not that bad as some of the guys said here. You can easily find players who want to play for the objective. I would have do it the normal way and get at least one or two cards now if I start the first day

Comments

• oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Got the 2000 pts needed for WL, went back to give another try. Finally got someone with homewin into the game while I'm the home side. At kick off, I gave the ball to him expecting him to score an own goal, he use the chance to score on me. Lost all the faith in humanity. :D
  • Maximus AK47
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a silly way of spending time )

Sorry bro )

If you started playing just common players with decent subs like Lozano / Marega etc. , you d have all weekly cards by now )

I ve done all 3 within 3 hours or so ... as many players rage quit after conceding 1-2 goals
  • mShadow
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Ibra:
    Lozano hl, zeich hl, de ligt fs, valeri if, mls cb if (forgot his name), done 9/11.

naldo:
    When someone stop for sub I put in Mbappe toty, Neymar toty, ibra. done 8/8

Gervinho:
    When someone stop fur sub i put in OTW cr7, carnival Mertens, Ibra. 8/8

I tryed before to use just regular gold players but every time the other players start sub in icons, Ifs, and MLS players are so bad in def.
  • Jobiwan
    3464 posts National Call-Up
    Do first goal wins. Most people quit when you score first and if they dont as soon as they equalise quit. Then they dont get to screw you over as much...
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2019
    It's pathetic

Everyone moans we do not have a casual mode, EA give us one and the community exploits.

Disgusting and this is why the game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ community ethos mixed with a bodged game will always be toxic.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    No, I wasn't even trying to. And definitely not moaning, not really care about the result, just want to do a little experiment on how every body says everyone is doing that making matchmaking impossible. It turns out to be not the case.
    Only got 2 wins before the night, end with 2 more wins the normal way. Given up 6 or 7 free wins.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    What a silly way of spending time )

Sorry bro )

If you started playing just common players with decent subs like Lozano / Marega etc. , you d have all weekly cards by now )

I ve done all 3 within 3 hours or so ... as many players rage quit after conceding 1-2 goals

I know, it's definitely a silly way to do the objectives. I didn't really need the cards, didn't really want to get the players needed, so just put whatever I have in my club, and did the little try