The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

92 Maldini or PIM Blanc sbc?

Keepthechange
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
Im really tempted to do PIM Blanc Sbc but noticed that 92 Maldini goes for the same price.

Which card do you think is worth it?

Comments

• Clancy
    7761 posts League Winner
    I'm always a proponent of going for tradeable over untradeable. So unless you have 300k+ worth of untradeables that you're looking to stick somewhere (in which case blanc SBC looks pretty good) I would go for the tradeable option

That being said, I rated blanc's cards last year (haven't used this year) over maldini so I would just buy the 89 Blanc tradeable, slap an anchor on him and spend the other 400k or so elsewhere
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    I'm always a proponent of going for tradeable over untradeable. So unless you have 300k+ worth of untradeables that you're looking to stick somewhere (in which case blanc SBC looks pretty good) I would go for the tradeable option

That being said, I rated blanc's cards last year (haven't used this year) over maldini so I would just buy the 89 Blanc tradeable, slap an anchor on him and spend the other 400k or so elsewhere

Yeah this is what is concerning me the most, I don't wanna spend that amount of coins on an untradeable, right now I'm looking at 92 Maldini, Prime Desailly, and Prime Blanc.

All of them look like really good CBs with a similar price but can't really decide which one to go for since most of the reviews are mixed about them.