(Cheating) Its in the game!

Comments

• paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think statistics control will be best option. no one can score 80-90 percents+ of shots on targets.
    No one can make no mistakes in tackles. even f2tekkz makes them. and it is finally very hard to inform EA about cheating.
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    paatro wrote: »
    I think statistics control will be best option. no one can score 80-90 percents+ of shots on targets.
    No one can make no mistakes in tackles. even f2tekkz makes them. and it is finally very hard to inform EA about cheating.

its not too difficult to report the cheating but it can be a bit time consuming gathering all the evidence .

it works though . With the amounts of cheats on PC we do have to give EA time to read and investigate every report . With the number now cheating on console rising they are having more and more reports to deal with,

it might not sound a lot but at least 3 people were removed from the fut champs leaderboard - My friend on origin told me that his friend was moved up 3 places . I checked and saw that a person that i reported had been removed .
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    How did he cheat?
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »
    How did he cheat?

the guy i reported ?

froze the game at half time and i watched the referee and my team do a funny dance at the entrance to the tunnel ! .. waited and waited for me to close the game .. and when i didn't .. he left the game .. and the game then didn't count . i waited about 15 minutes .
  • guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont have 1 WL without have a cheater disconnecting me when im winning.. and i cant report because I always forget to write down the ID at the beginning of the game.
    At the end I can not write down because I'm kicked for the start menus.
  • Pooter
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    Binary wrote: »
    Just played someone with 11 attribute cards which are banned from WL, constant pressure 95 mins minimal energy loss... of course he win I don't get a forfeit or anything.

WTF is this game?

Are you sure you weren't in DR instead?
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    Pooter wrote: »
    Binary wrote: »
    Just played someone with 11 attribute cards which are banned from WL, constant pressure 95 mins minimal energy loss... of course he win I don't get a forfeit or anything.

WTF is this game?

Are you sure you weren't in DR instead?

they were allowed last weekend . @Springveldt informed me of this AFTER i had already finished playing ! boo hoo !
  • cheating needs to stop rly... I lost my draft final becouse of stupid cheater who got me disconected at the start of the game. I played that draft completing chalenge for draft token and didnt get the satisfaction to play last game... btw his team was stupid and I know that hes cheater 100%... that was so bad and stupid so EA needs to do something about those things... Didnt eaven know that legacy deffending cheaat is a thing but can see some abnormal defendings trough my games not sure if thats it... GL and HF... Fifa is always risky if u want to enjoy the game which sucks..
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    bolebu2 wrote: »
    cheating needs to stop rly... I lost my draft final becouse of stupid cheater who got me disconected at the start of the game. I played that draft completing chalenge for draft token and didnt get the satisfaction to play last game... btw his team was stupid and I know that hes cheater 100%... that was so bad and stupid so EA needs to do something about those things... Didnt eaven know that legacy deffending cheaat is a thing but can see some abnormal defendings trough my games not sure if thats it... GL and HF... Fifa is always risky if u want to enjoy the game which sucks..

sorry to hear about your online draft . its now so common that people will tell you to avoid playing draft - that's just giving in to the cheaters .
    A big problem is that there are so many cheaters - a lot of the cheating goes unreported . Cheaters rarely report Cheaters for fear of being caught themselves .

the top 100 leaderboad for fut champs is cheaters galore .

i try my best to report everything . It's time consuming .

i recommend that if you play draft again .. use your mobile phone and make a recording of everything from when you start searching for an opponent until the game kicks off . Then if you meet a cheater that disconnects you or crashes your game - you will have proof of their team and Origin ID .
  • EvenAFire
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am wondering. What if we reported the obvious cheaters on Squad Battles. I think that could help a little. Because somebody needs to stop them. Currently the account on the number 1 spot is a obvious cheater and has cheated for over 6 weeks.
    Because every one cheater taken out of the game is a victory :D
  • keronc
    1076 posts Professional
    edited April 15
    I played a match this WL where my controller would not respond at kickoff. I hit the Esc button on the keyboard and went to the menu and the controller was working fine. Went back into the game and I could only make low powered regular passes, no other buttons would work. The other player was so bad, I managed to take the game to penalties but I couldn't shoot so I lost the shootout. The next game, everything was working fine.

I don't know if that was a cheat being used but if it was, that is just shamefull.
  • EvenAFire
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just want to add my experience the last couple of weeks:

There are so many players i have faced NEVER makes a wrong pass. Their players never falls down even though they start a falling animation but it takes half a second and they are suddenly running again. They tackles are perfect. They react faster towards the ball. Block almost everything. Basically this should not be possible.
    Dont know if this is direct cheating or not but seeing how pro players play against these opponents its hard to belive this isnt cheating.

And im not going to go to deep into draft but i have tried playing the draft because I like playing different players. And it is fun the times I dont come up against cheaters which is less than 50 % of the time.

I am currently in Division 3 and normally gets gold 3 in weekened league.
    And i hope someone at EA reads this.

You need to short out the cheating issue on PC.
    If you need to turn off fut for a month. Do it

Cheaters are getting a golden ticket on PC and none cheating users are punished.
    (how none cheaters are punished. We get screwed in draft and disconnected. We play people who defently are using something illegal to win. and our progress gets destroyed)

We want to progress in fifa. But cheaters makes it impossible.

Still belive it can be done but i suggest you take Drastic messures to ensure a better game for all

• guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 20
    What is the link i can report a players? now i take photo in the beggining of each game for have the proof and ID of the player.. i was winning by 5.0 and he frozen the screen and connection was lost, and the message "game under review"..

Here is the ID of the cheater.. 075c2644cc2d2581e837953b11bc21d2.jpg
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    guinho wrote: »
    What is the link i can report a players? now i take photo in the beggining of each game for have the proof and ID of the player.. i was winning by 5.0 and he frozen the screen and connection was lost, and the message "game under review"..

Here is the ID of the cheater.. 075c2644cc2d2581e837953b11bc21d2.jpg

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

scroll down to 'game not listed' or something like that and click 'contact us'