(Cheating) Its in the game!

EvenAFire
24 posts Last Pick at the Park
So every year a new Fifa arrives. A new season with new oppertunity,
However every year the Cheating issues on PC gets Worse.
Specially Fifa 18 when Legacy defending became and still is one Major issue in game.

Draft cheating is as high as allways and Squad Battles is a cheaters paradise.

This Has To Stop!

And I think having a discussion on how or what could get rid of this problem is a good start.

So here is my idea:

1. Write what you think can help the game catch cheaters

Like for exampel:
If EA can monitize or have a system that lets other players look at games (Kind of like the system in Counter Strike) to help catch cheaters. Where it would be not possible to see names of the players but you can se what buttons where pushed at what time.
This is to catch people using legacy defending.

2. Second part is pretty simple.
No "this wont work" or "they wont listen to us" or "good luck trying that" or any other remarks that says this is stupid.

Why?

Because if we sit and write this will never work guess what. It would never work. You get nowhere without trying anything.

Lets show we still care and want a cheating free game.
And also please dont be negative.
Negativety will not do us any good!

Comments

• Springveldt
    4757 posts National Call-Up
    I know you said don't be negative but when you have the same cheat being used as it was 6 years ago it's pretty obvious EA aren't going to do anything to stop it.

If you play on PC you just have to accept the fact that there will be cheaters, cards will be more expensive because of them and EA will do nothing to stop them.

The only thing I can see EA doing is moving both Draft and Single Online matches to use their servers (I'm not even convinced they are dedicated servers, they seem more like man in the middle just trying to control the flow of data between the clients)
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think it could be done without system of reporting.
    For example cheats about headshots in shooters, I think statictics about percentage of headshots can be easily checked and according to that, when for example more than 80-90 percents of shots are headshot so player should be banned. It is rude description, but logic is clear I think.
    And same thing could be done in Fifa. For example now in rivals I face a lot of fully rare gold teams (without special cards at all) and I won against such team only once or twice (I just didn't let them shot at all) may be. They always have 2-3 goal moments and almost all of them became goal. There were at least 20 such games.
    No problem with very powerfull squads with toty players and icons (near 50-60 percents with them I can win), but rare gold means that I won't win.
    so what's a problem to make statictics about such players to see percentage of goals to shots for 5-10 game in a row? they can start to get more detailed statictics about such players after it and it if its look to be unreal - so get banned.
    and staticstic for rage quit also no problem, when it is more than 40-50% of games so you can only continue single player modes for some time.

I think all is possible if they want to stop them.

And, of course, it will not work as they won't listen to us. Good luck trying that.

• EvenAFire
    Come on guys.
    Accept cheating and say they wont listen to us.
    This is part of the problem.
    No one will help you if you accept that people cheat or say but you wont listen.

You should never accept cheating.
    And if we are concrete about the issues in the game and not only complaining it will eventually work.
    This is about getting the PC community together and tell the problems and prove we still care.

If you dont belive it is possible to get a cheater free pc then i suggest you not commenting.

All issues can be fixed over time.
    However if we stand together it will take less time.
    Positiv reinforcement is alot better than negative :smiley:
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    Come on guys.
    Accept cheating and say they wont listen to us.
    This is part of the problem.
    No one will help you if you accept that people cheat or say but you wont listen.

You should never accept cheating.
    And if we are concrete about the issues in the game and not only complaining it will eventually work.
    This is about getting the PC community together and tell the problems and prove we still care.

If you dont belive it is possible to get a cheater free pc then i suggest you not commenting.

All issues can be fixed over time.
    However if we stand together it will take less time.
    Positiv reinforcement is alot better than negative :smiley:

we require an #metoo type of movement . My email inbox is full of confirmation emails from EA after i have reported a cheater .

we do it alone because we mustn't mass report players that we THINK are cheating - even if we KNOW - it is apparently wrong to report them if they haven't actually cheated YOU!

if it was brought to the attention of the media the actual sums of money these cheat coders are generating then EA might do something about it . it used to be free to obtain a game trainer and nobody appeared to care so much then .. but one coder is charging $£euro 15 per month and has hundreds of monthly users!

it's obtaining money by defrauding Electronic Arts and the genuine paying customers such as ourselves .

just 200 users generates an income of £3000 a month - there are a heck of a lot more than 200 people using this 'tool' on pc. It's a criminal empire but folk will say " it's just a game" etc .. who is to say were this money is ending up ?

when they cracked down on coin selling/buying EA then created a whole new problem .

• EvenAFire
    we require an #metoo type of movement . My email inbox is full of confirmation emails from EA after i have reported a cheater .

we do it alone because we mustn't mass report players that we THINK are cheating - even if we KNOW - it is apparently wrong to report them if they haven't actually cheated YOU!

if it was brought to the attention of the media the actual sums of money these cheat coders are generating then EA might do something about it . it used to be free to obtain a game trainer and nobody appeared to care so much then .. but one coder is charging $£euro 15 per month and has hundreds of monthly users!

it's obtaining money by defrauding Electronic Arts and the genuine paying customers such as ourselves .

just 200 users generates an income of £3000 a month - there are a heck of a lot more than 200 people using this 'tool' on pc. It's a criminal empire but folk will say " it's just a game" etc .. who is to say were this money is ending up ?

when they cracked down on coin selling/buying EA then created a whole new problem .

[/quote]

Yes we should have a movement to prove we want the cheating to stop.
    Dont need media attention only if other Fifa players and Fifa Youtubers also gets onboard that this need to stop.
    #SaveFutPC
  • hhoverflow
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How many times do you think people tried to do what you are trying now? Basically, every Fifa...

Here is the reality for you:

- PC market is very small comparing to console, which means PC is the group that they care less.
    - In 6 years, they haven't even add a way to report cheaters that has easy access. Or to see the history of your games to see with whom have you played, and things like that. Most people don't even know how to report.
    - That shady company only care about people buying fifa points and stupid promos. As long as there are people buying fifa points in the hope of a better team for a game that the CPU often decide who wins and who loose, nothing will be done.

It's all about money and throwing promos, so everybody buys more fifa points and they make more money.

Do you know why draft is full of cheaters and nothing will be done? Because often people buy fifa points, A LOT, and keep hacking on draft instead of use 15k coins. EA make money with them.

Unfortunately, that's not Valve or Blizzard. It's just a shady company that year after year is chosen by the community as the worst gaming company ever.

The game will only be fixed once people stop buying fifa points. Some people already realized it's waste of money. Some people are addicted to the gamble. Either way, EA is sitting behind the chair and they are laughing at all of us.

• EvenAFire
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    How many times do you think people tried to do what you are trying now? Basically, every Fifa...

Here is the reality for you:

- PC market is very small comparing to console, which means PC is the group that they care less.
    - In 6 years, they haven't even add a way to report cheaters that has easy access. Or to see the history of your games to see with whom have you played, and things like that. Most people don't even know how to report.
    - That shady company only care about people buying fifa points and stupid promos. As long as there are people buying fifa points in the hope of a better team for a game that the CPU often decide who wins and who loose, nothing will be done.

It's all about money and throwing promos, so everybody buys more fifa points and they make more money.

Do you know why draft is full of cheaters and nothing will be done? Because often people buy fifa points, A LOT, and keep hacking on draft instead of use 15k coins. EA make money with them.

Unfortunately, that's not Valve or Blizzard. It's just a shady company that year after year is chosen by the community as the worst gaming company ever.

The game will only be fixed once people stop buying fifa points. Some people already realized it's waste of money. Some people are addicted to the gamble. Either way, EA is sitting behind the chair and they are laughing at all of us.

Thats why if we stand togeheter as a community they can have the chance to redeem themselves.
    Prove that they care about pc.
    sitting and complaining and argue against eachother is not a thing that will take us anywhere.
    If every post here was about cheating is everywhere and it needs to stop they would have to notice.
    Nothing will be done if the small community who wants cheaters gone is on the same page.

But your on to something with a easy way to report cheaters.
    That needs to be improved :smiley:
  • hhoverflow
    " they can have the chance to redeem themselves. Prove that they care about pc"

What makes you think that they want that? They had already 1000 chances for that. Like I said, we don't bring money for them. We are the minors in PC compared to console.

They don't want to make you happy, they want to make money. It's a company, with workers, etc. They have to do what brings money, and that is find ways to sell fifa points, with packs, special cards, etc.

For this cancer company, unfortunately is all about money.
  • GuilhermeLP07
    90 posts Park Captain
    What are the cheats that exist in fifa 19?

I've played more than 600 games and I could not find any cheaters in rivals/wl
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

perhaps you should invent a cheat that finds the cheaters.. or just play drafts, wl . rivals and watch for timed finishing perfection , players that do things they shouldn't do ( not in their traits or specialities ) , cheating you of wins by 'disconnecting' and 'disconnecting' as soon as the game starts etc etc etc.

• hhoverflow

You just haven't noticed it bro.. Probably half of your games were vs cheaters.
  • Reulol
    94 posts Park Captain

+ most of them are sep 2018 nov 2018 which i constantly losing to dont know the **** why but somehow i manage to beat old users like nov 13 oct 14 etc.. this is kinda ****
  • EvenAFire
    Reulol wrote: »

+ most of them are sep 2018 nov 2018 which i constantly losing to dont know the **** why but somehow i manage to beat old users like nov 13 oct 14 etc.. this is kinda ****

Cheaters usally make new accounts often which makes most of them have new accounts.
    The older the account the better since those are legit players.
    Note. Not all new accounts are cheaters but alot of new accounts are. (They do get banned in the end normaly but they just start with a new one)
  • GuilhermeLP07
    90 posts Park Captain
    But theres any cheat that affects the gameplay, like the 99 overall from past fifas? i really didnt notice it
  • Reulol
    94 posts Park Captain
    Reulol wrote: »

Cheaters usally make new accounts often which makes most of them have new accounts.
    Note. Not all new accounts are cheaters but alot of new accounts are. (They do get banned in the end normaly but they just start with a new one)

This is what im saying i can beat old dudes yea its tough but i can manage it (im oct 2014 btw coming from ps3 that was a nov 12...)
    but after a match that every long shot time shot to green is in or every player of him tackles almost perfectly over and over again i see the opponent is late 2018 user or even early 2019 im kinda doubting this...
  • paatro

it is sounds like a fantastic that EA will make it but I think only one option can help all of us. Just need check box to have possibility to play only against accounts which are older then 3-4 months for example. Cheaters will have to pay much more for cheating.
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    paatro wrote: »

it is sounds like a fantastic that EA will make it but I think only one option can help all of us. Just need check box to have possibility to play only against accounts which are older then 3-4 months for example. Cheaters will have to pay much more for cheating.

the cheaters have accounts dating all the way back to 2011. it is not only new accounts .
  • paatro
    paatro wrote: »

the cheaters have accounts dating all the way back to 2011. it is not only new accounts .

My account since 2012 and i will never try to cheat not to loose it. only young accounts can be easily leaved. and now if you see player is cheating 90 percents of them will have account that not older than half a year, so it will take a great affect. it should
  • Springveldt
    Is there a legacy defending cheat in Rivals or is my game play just gone to crap again? I've played Rivals more this week than I have in a month and about 70% of my opponents are like homing missiles that follow me all around the park. They just never seem to miss a tackle, I'm not sure if I'm getting delayed game play, playing guys who are absolute Gods at defending or cheating ****. You can't even skill move around them as they read those and automatically adjust and then take the ball.
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    Is there a legacy defending cheat in Rivals or is my game play just gone to crap again? I've played Rivals more this week than I have in a month and about 70% of my opponents are like homing missiles that follow me all around the park. They just never seem to miss a tackle, I'm not sure if I'm getting delayed game play, playing guys who are absolute Gods at defending or cheating ****. You can't even skill move around them as they read those and automatically adjust and then take the ball.

yeah legacy defending cheating works in all online modes . it's something that will never go away until they just remove it from the game .
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    It's not legacy defending, it's combination of high pressure tactic and teammate contain.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    You can clearly see legacy defending, he never does manual tackle.
  • paatro
    maksi wrote: »
    You can clearly see legacy defending, he never does manual tackle.

but high pressure tactics creates possibilities for more mistakes in tackles, probably it is not legacy defending but can it be also cheating? I mean there are big number of players who make no mistakes in tackles at all. I play not a lot in online but sometimes face them.
    I can say that may be 70 percents of my tackles are successful others are mistakes and it looks normal I think, but from time to time I face someone who makes no mistakes and it not looks normal.
  • Springveldt
    maksi wrote: »
    It's not legacy defending, it's combination of high pressure tactic and teammate contain.
    I think I've played enough games this year to notice the difference unless contain has now started pulling and shoving at your player? You try to shield the ball and their player just keeps bumping into you in a tight circle until they win the ball and run away with it.

When you play someone who is constantly just smashing into you and guessing correctly every time you start to turn then something is clearly not right. Contain normally just has the player stand off by a yard or so, when I play those guys I just hold in LB/L1 to slow the play down and walk around them or suck them in and play a 1-2 around them. These other guys look like they are containing except their players are getting real close and actually tackling you yet in the after game stats it says they have made like 4 tackles all game.

As I said, it could be my game play is just delayed and theirs is perfect but it's very, very suspicious.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Andy
    Draft DC cheat dropped me.
    My Origin ID AlexJuventude.
    It happened on 05/04/2019
    Time 10:57.
    Had to restart the game.
  • guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was in WL winning by 4-2 at minute 79 and i was disconnected and kicked to menus.. and dont count the game.. will be my last year in PC for sure.. cheaters everywhere in PC
  • Binary
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just played someone with 11 attribute cards which are banned from WL, constant pressure 95 mins minimal energy loss... of course he win I don't get a forfeit or anything.

WTF is this game?
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    Binary wrote: »
    Just played someone with 11 attribute cards which are banned from WL, constant pressure 95 mins minimal energy loss... of course he win I don't get a forfeit or anything.

WTF is this game?

did you screenshot and report the player ?

if you see something that is not meant to be in the game .. press PRTSCN button on your keyboard and then at the next available moment .. when the game ends (disconnects etc ) you can paste it into paint and report the player via firstly origin and via email....

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

go down to " my game isn't listed ..." and click "contact us" then report player with your screenshot(s) .

once the game is ended and you get to the after match stats screens etc.. you can press the windows key on your keyboard and open paint ... screenshot all the after match screens after you have first pasted the screenshot of the opponent match squad that you see when the game first loads .

only press prtscn once and then save that screenshot .. don't press it again until you have saved it or at least pasted it into paint or you will lose that screenshot . ( you probably know that but someone else who reads this may not! )
  • Springveldt

WTF is this game?

EA messed up this weekend and allowed attribute cards in WL. I've sold all mine for a decent amount.
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

WTF is this game?

EA messed up this weekend and allowed attribute cards in WL. I've sold all mine for a decent amount.

ha ! ffs .. wish i had noticed ! don't think i played anyone using them .. and if i did i actually won more games than usual ! GO EA ! :joy:

PS

I sent you a friend request on origin.. is it the same username as you use here ?