What are your thoughts on Division score lowered ?

Amdp9
2916 posts National Call-Up
I was in DIV 2 but now DIV 1! Now I have to face big guns 🤷🏽‍♂️

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't really care tbh as I only play to rank 2 each week through WL and take the coins.
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Div 2 now and my team just isn’t good enough so I’m sure the AI will **** me good

It’s not even about skill anymore just your wallet and using AI defending
  • RadioShaq
    14886 posts Moderator
    Pretty sure matchmaking will be the same as it goes by your skill rating.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve been in division 3 most of the year. Not sure if I’m in 1 or 2 now. I’ll have to check the rewards and that will determine if I like it.
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    I wonder if that skewed distribution that was seen with many players clustered in lower divisions was occurring for the reasons EA think.

Aren't there tons of people who relegate themselves down because the difference in rewards between division aren't big enough, and it's easier to get the top level rewards of D5 which are better than mid tier rewards of D2?

What's to stop those same people from relegating themselves down again?

Who cares if you're in a higher division if the rewards aren't better and your score is being compared against higher players
  • Amdp9
    @Pocketsquareguy they lowered the score today
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    Damn so I've gone from div 4 to div 2.

Tbh they've done this to most likely raise the points needed for rank 3 in each div.

I took advantage of it myself as I hate DR I could probably play 4 to 5 games of Dr in the week and secure rank 3 with ease which on turn gave out decent packs in div3.

How I'm in div 2 and there will be far more played in that div playing meaning Rank points will most likely rise,

On the of div 3 Rank 3 4.5k Dr points was more than enough.
  • Yusuf11
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    From Div 2 to Div 1. 2 ultimate packs every Thursday morning. I can't moan about that
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    Don't really care tbh as I only play to rank 2 each week through WL and take the coins.

me too. lol
  • freakjas
    5650 posts Big Money Move
    Wack.
    Trying to relax in rivals and now I don’t face a single person that’s not a tryhard.
    And i don’t enjoy playing these people in rivals where it really isn’t about sweating your butt off.
    Also need more points for rank 1 and get worse rewards.
  • Amdp9
    No matter what it is I shall enjoy 4 ultimate packs and 4 mega packs this coming rewards 😂😂 I cant complain and it won’t matter the relegation to me, I usually stop at Gold 3 on WL by averaging play 16-18 games but this week I am looking to play it all and get 12000 points! Rewards are rewards at this point!
  • xEB50x
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really hope they improved the rewards per div. I've been in div 5 all season, now 4 I think based on sp. It's been a grind as all the sanbagger's really killed the enjoyment of playing players at my skill level. I'm a g3 player in weekend league and it takes around 28 games to get it. In DR's I played teams that on occasion beat me rather easily, and it takes a bit of the fun out of weekday play. I expect it in weekend league, but not most games in DR's. I wonder if they provide better rewards with this change, will we finally get to a true indication of skill determining levels, rather then just a self demotion system which it was before today.

It would be a lot more enjoyable if they could come up with the right formula to provide a true ranking system that would accurately divide us by true talent levels in proper divisions. I know.....there's always going to be a group of people that demote just to get easy wins....Here's to hoping.
  • TSpiers1UK
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »

• Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero

If that's the case then why change it? The impression i got was that the change was made so that there would be more active players in the higher division (3 - 1) as opposed to players waiting 15-30mins for a game to top divs. If the skill rating is what determines matchmaking, then there was no real reason to change it.
  • RadioShaq
    14886 posts Moderator
    For better rewards and easier wl points.
  • Delboy13710
    4720 posts National Call-Up
    I kind of feel robbed I worked my way up to 2360 points and was 2 games away from promotion which I would have earned .
    Now everyone on 1900 gets to say there div 1 .

On the plus note I'm not complaining about Ultimate pack next week lol
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    It makes no difference. Still matching up with people with a similar skill rating
  • Amdp9
    I am sure it is going to Benito everyone, I think based on the fact not many people are playing the game anymore EA trying to lure them back this coming week to get little more popularity but we all know how the reward will go where everyone will get shafted
  • Renamed123456
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Well, I was climbing my way to 1500 skill points, when suddenly over the past few weeks I been hit with absolutely atrocious in game experiences for whatever reason.

Since dropping probably 300 points in a row I've probably missed out on promotion, and I've pretty much decided to stop playing the game since the shockingly offensive conditions and happenings in every single game.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    What are the rewards like?
  • RadioShaq
    14886 posts Moderator
    I don’t think the rewards have changed. Just that it moved people up for better rewards and easier wl points.
  • Recoba
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 28
    limjitwe wrote: »
    What are the rewards like?

Ultimate packs (125K)
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    Wait, i'm 1918 or something now in div1 but my top rank rewards aren't anything near an ultimate pack, do they change based on your elo or am i missing something?
  • Recoba
    Wait, i'm 1918 or something now in div1 but my top rank rewards aren't anything near an ultimate pack, do they change based on your elo or am i missing something?

Were you over 1900 when this week's competition started?
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Did they release dinho? I dont care.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »

Were you over 1900 when this week's competition started?

Yeah i've been 1918 for months as i was just chilling and only playing WL for R3, when i check my rewards rank 1 shows as 2 rare mega packs 1 rare electrum players pack
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 28
    In D1 now after being in D3 on 2050pts....but If it means I have to get more than 4000 points for R3 then just like WL, I’ll be giving up on DR completely
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone know D4 rewards? I just got there with a win and it still shows D5
  • Recoba
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Anyone know D4 rewards? I just got there with a win and it still shows D5

https://www.futbin.com/division-rivals/division
  • Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    For better rewards and easier wl points.

better rewards for the people who have moved to D1 for sure, people who moved to D2 and D3 get worse lmao. That's why people relegated themselves.