Player positions

Gavlaaaarrr
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can we stop with moving a ST card to a CM? I’m sick to death of coming up against Ronaldo CM, he’s never played there in he’s life

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    13979 posts Has That Special Something
    It's a game ppl will do anything for a cheap win
  • Gavlaaaarrr

That’s the problem, EA are helping them, it’s so easy to stop it, I wouldn’t mind a LW to RW card but playing arguably the best ever striker CM, it’s childish and pathetic
  • Yusuf11
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 28
    CR7 is a terrible CM. People start him there for chemistry reasons and move him to ST

With all due respect to you my friend, some things are not moan worthy
  • Murphdogz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Obviously he will be moved to striker.
  • Metab0lic
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 28

That’s the problem, EA are helping them, it’s so easy to stop it, I wouldn’t mind a LW to RW card but playing arguably the best ever striker CM, it’s childish and pathetic

They are not playing him there, they're starting him there and he's going up top or out wide in game man. I bet like only 3 people have ever actually used him at CM
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    Sorry guys he was actually playing him CM cause he had ronaldo Brazilian and Ibra upfront
  • Yusuf11
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry guys he was actually playing him CM cause he had ronaldo Brazilian and Ibra upfront

He might have changed formations bud. Everyone plays 4231

I start off 541 and change to 4231 with Ben Yedder at CM and he ends up playing RAM
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    When I see someone with Ronaldo at CM I know I'm about to score 4 goals and get an easy win
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    QceCapo wrote: »
    When I see someone with Ronaldo at CM I know I'm about to score 4 goals and get an easy win

I won, just sick of unrealistic crap
  • Kouli06
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    It is annoying at you can modify an ST all the way to a CDM and CDM to ST but a CB can only be a CB.
    Should be a way that it can be done in ranges
    CAM -> ST as a range
    CDM -> CAM as a range
    CB -> CDM as a range.
    Something along that line
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Problem is you want ST->CAM ability and CAM->CM ability therefore you can get ST->CM ability Is crazy and I hate it too and never have used it but otherwise which option do people want to lose?
  • BogusTommy
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Solving how to fit the best players you can afford into a team with good chem is the most enjoyable part of FUT. Changing it would be risky IMO.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    BogusTommy wrote: »
    Solving how to fit the best players you can afford into a team with good chem is the most enjoyable part of FUT. Changing it would be risky IMO.

It’s childish