PITCH NOTES | DIVISION RIVALS PLAYER DISTRIBUTION CHANGES

Comments

• Still no plan fixing the trophy glitch?
  • Apologize if this is the wrong place, but this needs to be elevated to someone who can do something about it. And I'm finding it hard to believe this is entirely isolated to my console.

BRONZE BOT SQUADS IN DIVISION RIVALS?

I refuse to waste my time playing these bot teams. They're wasting my game resources. As a result of my quitting when facing these squads, my division rivals skill rating has gone from 500 to 0 (I'm not bragging here).

I was matched against these bronze idiots 5 times in a row recently, and I just about threw my controller into my TV screen. If I sound annoyed, I am.

I don't understand why this is even possible, and why I have to be punished for not wanting to play these **** squads.

IT'S BORING. I'm playing this game because I like creating my own team and because I enjoy a little bit of friendly competition.

I've brought this up several times with your call team...

Why not add a notification that indicates prior to starting a match whether there's an egregious mismatch such as a full bronze squad playing against a full gold special team or something like that? Maybe that's not the answer, but it seems as though this issue could be resolved pretty easily.

Can somebody please either help me understand why it's necessary to allow these zombie teams to match up against humans, or help me resolve this ridiculously annoying and "causing me to hate this game" issue?

Thanks in advance.
  • KB1iLU
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    i'm pretty sure its your xbox lol or ps4