Umm here’s a new one

Ecr8on
1359 posts Professional
BQ3wNxd.jpg

Came out of a match and the practice arena was behind my menus, couldn’t actually go into the next match :D

Comments

• ASX
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its always there in the background, just a wallpaper in front of it normally. You can hear the ball sometimes in loading screens.
  • Ecr8on
    1359 posts Professional
    Yeah I know that when going into a match but it’s never displayed for me before and I couldn’t get into the match, had to leave UT
  • ASX
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    Yeah I know that when going into a match but it’s never displayed for me before and I couldn’t get into the match, had to leave UT

EA adding new glitches during FUTBD for fun :)
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you press the shoot button whilst in this screen you hear the ball being kicked. I think it’s a throw-back to when you could choose to look at the opposition team or practice penalties whilst the game was loading.
  • Ecr8on
    1359 posts Professional
    TestEagles wrote: »
    If you press the shoot button whilst in this screen you hear the ball being kicked. I think it’s a throw-back to when you could choose to look at the opposition team or practice penalties whilst the game was loading.

Man I completely forgot about practicing shots before matches, it’s been awhile since that was in
  • Purplejacket
    2374 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been there since fifa 09 brah