I thought the pc players were more mature

I was wrong 90% **** if I play 20 will be on console.

Comments

• guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Past years i played in console and this year i shared an account with my brother and never seen so imature people, losers. I can't count how many players did alt + tab when i was go to score, or in a penalty kick, and other things... i thought the same than you but after this year play in PC my opinion has changed completely.
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    guinho wrote: »
    Past years i played in console and this year i shared an account with my brother and never seen so imature people, losers. I can't count how many players did alt + tab when i was go to score, or in a penalty kick, and other things... i thought the same than you but after this year play in PC my opinion has changed completely.

alt+tab will give them the loss. They aren't doing that .
  • guinho

Yes they are. The thought of them is: I will not win but you not too!
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

Yes they are. The thought of them is: I will not win but you not too!

they are cheating to win the majority of the disconnections you get .they are most likely using a cheat tool.
  • EvenAFire
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If it happens you can report them as quiting that way is against eas terms of service. (if they quit as you are going to score)
  • guinho
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    If it happens you can report them as quiting that way is against eas terms of service. (if they quit as you are going to score)

Already did but is so commom happens this that i quit of reporting.. and i doubt that EA do something about that...
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 28
    Well, sometimes when my opponent doesn't do sh*t during the entire match, his keeper saves everything and I hit the post 2 times, then he goes up there once, runs against my defender, falls down and gets a penalty, if my keeper doesn't go the right way and the ball is going in, my computer gets a Blue screen. Bugs happen to electronics... Miscrosoft, right?
  • keronc
    1074 posts Professional
    The problem I have is the verbal abuse if you are winning. Some of these people behave as if you scoring on them is a crime. I ended up turning off the chat option so I don't have to hear them.
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    keronc wrote: »
    The problem I have is the verbal abuse if you are winning. Some of these people behave as if you scoring on them is a crime. I ended up turning off the chat option so I don't have to hear them.

Why did you even have it on in the first place?
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »

yeah first thing i turned off on all fifa games ! definitely do not love the sound of a family arguing and some cheater tapping his keyboard like he's the king of the world . no thanks . mute mute mute . :joy::joy:
  • VagisilFC
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 29
    PC is a binary mix of players.

1. Old school gamers who like the ability to continuously upgrade their rig;

2. vile cheating win at all costs scuum who abuse the open source nature of the platform to hack games

Nothing in between
  • keronc
    1074 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »

This was the first year I really played the online fut. Last year I only played Squad Battles and single player. I just didn't know better.