Any rumours for fifa 20?

Tooner9
399 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone heard any changes EA going to make to the structure of ultimate team?

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Its gonna be great!
  • Tooner9
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Its gonna be great!

Wow big changes then!
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2019
    I heard they are going to continue the policy of making the demo and early access really good to entice us, then they will patch it after one week and totally destroy the game.

They’ll try to ‘balance’ certain things and fail miserably, then they will patch it to be fifa 18.2. Micro transactions will break records again and the loyal fans will be trodden on once more
  • Tooner9
    I heard they are going to continue the policy of making the demo and early access really good to entice us, then they will patch it after one week and totally destroy the game.

They’ll try to ‘balance’ certain things and fail miserably, then they will patch it to be fifa 18.2. Micro transactions will break records again and the loyal fans will be trodden on once more

Do you not think with the attention this ESPORTS thing is getting EA will make changes to fifa as a result, it's a little embarrassing even all the pros ripping the game to shreds cos of gameplay and p2w when they are at these events?
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019
    timed tacke system
  • Clancy
    8285 posts League Winner
    I heard you'll be able to buy futchamps wins directly with fifa points.

2,000 fifa points for a win. bargain if you ask me
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes no Fifa points
  • KRANG00
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    Superhero cards. I’m getting Spider-Man in the sticks and captain America upfront to smash el tornado crosses in with his shield
  • Tooner9
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    Superhero cards. I’m getting Spider-Man in the sticks and captain America upfront to smash el tornado crosses in with his shield

Unfortunately for u if ppl have 99 Ronaldo your still screwed! Totally agree its turning into a kids sticker book but grown ups a few tools short seem to love it....cringe!
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game Modes :
    Ditch Weekend League. Get Division Rivals to be the competitive mode. Add a Tournament mode that has specific requirements to enter. Get back Bronze and Silver tournaments aswell. This should bring balance between competitive gameplay and relaxed gameplay.

Player upgrades :
    Get a system going that every player in the game (even bronze or silver ones) are upgradeable by playing with them. There could be a tab on each player profile with "challenges". There would be specific challenges for each player to upgrade that player. Every player starts out with a base card. If you play x amount of minutes with him, he gets a different card (dynamic image). From then on, you can upgrade the stats with certain challenges. For example "play x amount of minutes, score x amount of goals, x amount of clean sheets with him playing at least x amount of minutes". Make skills and weak foot also upgradeable for certain players. For Example if you score x amount of goals with the weak foot you upgrade that weak foot with 1.

EA can use the SoFifa database to get the max rating for a player. This way you kinda implement career mode into Ultimate Team. The higher rated the player becomes, the harder the next upgrade should be. This way I also think many more players will become used since at the very start of the game people have no idea who the meta players will be.

Chemistry :
    For me the current chemistry system is not fun because I can't use all my favorite players. The system could be changed. Get a base chemistry for a player in your team and make it possible to get that higher the more that player plays minutes for you. Maybe get players on the same nation or club a base chemistry of 5 because they already kinda link.

Icons :
    Let every Icon start out as a base icon and be upgradeable again by playing them. These challenges can be the hardest because they are icons.

Player positions :
    It's stupid that a striker can be repositioned to a cdm but a right wing can't play left wing on decent chemistry. Make it possible for players to get used to a position because they have played there a lot of minutes.

Chemistry styles, training items :
    Not needed for me. Ditch.

Fitness :
    For me I don't think these cards should be in the game. Make the system that your players don't drop fitness this much but make it so that you can't apply fitness cards. This way people will have to really build a team and not just a starting XI.

Packs :
    Enough with the useless pack fillers that everyone quicksells immediately. No more player position cards because of the above system. No more manager leagues, this is stupid. Imo no more injury cards. If you get an injury your player should heal. Badges, balls, stadiums, kits don't have to be in there this much. Either way get their droprate down or get them attainable by some other way. Make them available in the store perhaps. For example I go to the store and give 500 coins to get the Real Madrid home kit. Done.

Daily and weekly challenges :
    EA really should step up with this. The current challenges are pathetic. I don't wanna do a challenge for 100 coins or for a bronze injury card. We are 4 months in the game. They are useless. Maybe they should do challenges for novelty items for your players (like in The Journey for example). Maybe I want a certain player to have withe shoes instead of black. This is just something that adds another dimension to the game. Many will find this useless perhaps, but many will also like this.

Gameplay :
    Obviously this should be priority no 1. The current gameplay is terrible and I think they should redo the code from the ground up.

SHould be this. Ima keep spamming until a game developer reads it and thinks "Hey maybe he is onto something"
  • Grown93
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Its gonna be trash!

• Tooner9
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Game Modes :
    Ditch Weekend League. Get Division Rivals to be the competitive mode. Add a Tournament mode that has specific requirements to enter. Get back Bronze and Silver tournaments aswell. This should bring balance between competitive gameplay and relaxed gameplay.

Player upgrades :
    Get a system going that every player in the game (even bronze or silver ones) are upgradeable by playing with them. There could be a tab on each player profile with "challenges". There would be specific challenges for each player to upgrade that player. Every player starts out with a base card. If you play x amount of minutes with him, he gets a different card (dynamic image). From then on, you can upgrade the stats with certain challenges. For example "play x amount of minutes, score x amount of goals, x amount of clean sheets with him playing at least x amount of minutes". Make skills and weak foot also upgradeable for certain players. For Example if you score x amount of goals with the weak foot you upgrade that weak foot with 1.

EA can use the SoFifa database to get the max rating for a player. This way you kinda implement career mode into Ultimate Team. The higher rated the player becomes, the harder the next upgrade should be. This way I also think many more players will become used since at the very start of the game people have no idea who the meta players will be.

Chemistry :
    For me the current chemistry system is not fun because I can't use all my favorite players. The system could be changed. Get a base chemistry for a player in your team and make it possible to get that higher the more that player plays minutes for you. Maybe get players on the same nation or club a base chemistry of 5 because they already kinda link.

Icons :
    Let every Icon start out as a base icon and be upgradeable again by playing them. These challenges can be the hardest because they are icons.

Player positions :
    It's stupid that a striker can be repositioned to a cdm but a right wing can't play left wing on decent chemistry. Make it possible for players to get used to a position because they have played there a lot of minutes.

Chemistry styles, training items :
    Not needed for me. Ditch.

Fitness :
    For me I don't think these cards should be in the game. Make the system that your players don't drop fitness this much but make it so that you can't apply fitness cards. This way people will have to really build a team and not just a starting XI.

Packs :
    Enough with the useless pack fillers that everyone quicksells immediately. No more player position cards because of the above system. No more manager leagues, this is stupid. Imo no more injury cards. If you get an injury your player should heal. Badges, balls, stadiums, kits don't have to be in there this much. Either way get their droprate down or get them attainable by some other way. Make them available in the store perhaps. For example I go to the store and give 500 coins to get the Real Madrid home kit. Done.

Daily and weekly challenges :
    EA really should step up with this. The current challenges are pathetic. I don't wanna do a challenge for 100 coins or for a bronze injury card. We are 4 months in the game. They are useless. Maybe they should do challenges for novelty items for your players (like in The Journey for example). Maybe I want a certain player to have withe shoes instead of black. This is just something that adds another dimension to the game. Many will find this useless perhaps, but many will also like this.

Gameplay :
    Obviously this should be priority no 1. The current gameplay is terrible and I think they should redo the code from the ground up.

SHould be this. Ima keep spamming until a game developer reads it and thinks "Hey maybe he is onto something"

Think seen your suggestion b4 but again absolutely agree with your ideas, desperately hope EA look at these and take the better ideas and act upon them
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Will be the same copy and paste with even more unreliable servers and gameplay. Seems to the the pattern of the last few years and I don't expect them to make significant changes.

Not a chance I will be buying it I've learnt my lesson.
  • greif44
    3529 posts National Call-Up
    Extremely realistic gameplay and improved physics!
    New feature: timed la croqueta - get through defenders even better!
    Mbappe will have 114 pace without chem boosts
    You`ll finally be able to set defending depth and width at 0.

This and much more! Don`t miss out!

Oh, almost forgot - they`ll add some new stadiums and icons.
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    8 versions of every icon
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba wrote: »
    timed tacke system

Its already there... my players sometimes dig a hole with the foot if mistimed... if timed, it deflects to the opponent... :D