Passing %

Skinner249
387 posts Sunday League Hero
Passing % Doesn't register correctly this year. 6 games this afternoon and my success rate has been -

100%
100%
100%
100%
94%
100%

I checked on the squad stats after the 4th game and my pass % was sitting on 91%, despite not failing a pass in another of the 4 games, backed up by the post match stats. Now, it's sitting on 89%.

Why does it do this? Makes zero sense.

Comments

  • xCDHx
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Defensive headers and clearances count as passes I think.
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you press X/A they do, but not if it's proper clearance. Besides, at the end of each game I had 100% at the end of each game.
  • SonicKante
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Clearances and clearance headers count as incomplete pass. It's an error they need to fix
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    SonicKante wrote: »
    Clearances and clearance headers count as incomplete pass. It's an error they need to fix

    Despite my post match stats saying pass accuracy 100%?
  • xCDHx
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea they do. That’s why on my defender I have <70% pass accuracy in tough matches even though in the game I passed perfectly.
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    xCDHx wrote: »
    Yea they do. That’s why on my defender I have <70% pass accuracy in tough matches even though in the game I passed perfectly.

    Well that's just stupid then and something I have never cottoned onto. So your pass accuracy will say 100% at the end of a game and then it will minus the clearances once back into the menus?
  • SonicKante
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    xCDHx wrote: »
    Yea they do. That’s why on my defender I have <70% pass accuracy in tough matches even though in the game I passed perfectly.

    Well that's just stupid then and something I have never cottoned onto. So your pass accuracy will say 100% at the end of a game and then it will minus the clearances once back into the menus?

    I was posting about this in 2016 I just checked so I understand your frustration. Crosses count against passing too and headers.

    Best way for me to explain hypothetical situation.

    You create a new account called DaniAlvesSkinner

    Say you play in Right back first game. You get 18/18 passing accuracy from short (10/10), medium (6/6) and long (2/2) passes. Crosses completed 2/5. Clearances 2.

    The game will understand this as 25 pass attempts, 20 completed. It will therefore give you 20/25 passes (80%) on your overall stats after 1 match.

    If you initiate a header with a pass button and it finds teammate it counts as a complete pass. However if you use clearance button it counts as a failed pass regardless of whether it finds a team mate or not. That will help you understand I think.
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cheers for the post, cottoned on a bit further up. Was just confused as to why the 100% wasn't transferring to squad stats, but didn't realise it subtracted those after.

    Genuinely been frustrated by this for years.
Sign In or Register to comment.