Socrates on the switch?

EDDlE
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 2019
Has anyone seen any legendary version of his card listed in the market at any point of FIFA 19’s inception? Holding out for him but if he’s just not been pulled or never listed then I’ll just move onto someone else haha

Comments

• Dizstruction
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah I'm sure I've seen his baby or middle one at one point. Not sure when though. Maybe spend that cool million you got well done by the way somewhere else or it could be a long wait .
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I'm sure I've seen his baby or middle one at one point. Not sure when though. Maybe spend that cool million you got well done by the way somewhere else or it could be a long wait .

It’s hard not to overspend also, I wouldn’t want to buy a legend and not be able to sell him and at least break even. I want Rivaldo’s 87 card but 700K is a lot, I’m waiting for him to drop to 600K. The switch market is so random
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    All I want is Baggio. Don't care which one! But my pack luck is so bad I don't think I will have enough coins to ever afford him anyway. Just opened 2 mega packs in a row and got Danilo Pereira both times as my main pull. I could cry!! 😂
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    But not seen the prime Socrates
  • Dizstruction
    Pack weight on switch needs to be higher. I opened three ultimate packs through team of the season highest rated in each pack was 82 lol. When you consider the price of each pack its pretty disgusting. There is nothing ultimate about 82 rated player.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rotorooter wrote: »
    All I want is Baggio. Don't care which one! But my pack luck is so bad I don't think I will have enough coins to ever afford him anyway. Just opened 2 mega packs in a row and got Danilo Pereira both times as my main pull. I could cry!! 😂

Baggio was my favorite player as a child when I wasn't even into soccer, Italy vs Brazil final! I need him too, but i've never seen his card in the market.
    Pack weight on switch needs to be higher. I opened three ultimate packs through team of the season highest rated in each pack was 82 lol. When you consider the price of each pack its pretty disgusting. There is nothing ultimate about 82 rated player.

I can't find anything ultimate about an 82 rated player haha.. did you do any of those 82-87 SBC players? I did 13 of them using 75-77 gold fodder, best pulls were Ribery, IF 84 rated Swedish ST and some other 84 rated defender which name escapes me. https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/470947/socrates-on-the-switch#
  • Dizstruction
    Socrates was on market today 92 LW 3 million.
  • Dizstruction
    Yeah done about ten so far 86 84 84 83 83 83 rest where 82.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Socrates was on market today 92 LW 3 million.

No that was Rivaldo haha

• Dizstruction
    edited March 2019
    Dam my bad it was lol
    Post edited by Dizstruction on