Whats the point.

sixstring
60 posts Park Captain
What is the point of trying to get these weekly obj FUT birthday cards when my Calcio team keeps coming up against Icons & 90 plus rated cards .

Comments

• Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Why do you keep matching up against high rated teams in online single matches? You can see team rating before you play.
  • sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    Thnx 4 the reply , whats my option then dont play the match & wait until I get a similar type skill team ?
  • Lobbers99
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You sure your playing online single matches and not rival matches?
    No one can use icons to get the objective.
  • sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    Yes Lobbers , defo online single match .thnx
  • AzizaG
    3190 posts National Call-Up
    Change ur team name to first goal wins and find someone else with the same, whoever concedes first quits

There are actually some decent people out there in the fifa community lol
  • sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    Yes Lobbers , defo online single match .thnx
  • sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    Folks thank u so much , there are decent ppl out there , these posts prove that to me , I was expecting the usual moronic "git gud" and its so gr8 to find helpful non sarcastic forum members .thank u all once again .I will try your suggestion .:)
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    'first goal wins' helped me a lot yesterday. Some people (the toxic of the community) dont quit, but then just try and score a second one. After they will be gone.
    In all my matches yesterday, I did not come up against any team that had icons or anything in them, all were just playing to complete the objectives,