More flashbacks on this promo?

Flexus
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
Can we expect more flashback cards on this current promo? Is there a hint or posted someone about it?

I'm very excited to get FB Robben in my Dutch Hybrid team to play him alongside the likes of Kluivert, De Ligt, VDS and De Jong.

Comments

• starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    There have been too many flashbacks IMHO
  • Flexus

I don't think so. There can't be enough as long as Robbery and Van Persie didn't get a release.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019

There's been a lot, but a good number of them have just been weird picks.

Players like Ibra, Villa, Torres, De Rossi, Rooney etc. make perfect sense.

But Pedro, Hernandez, Boateng,...why?
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    6 anniversary players are gonna be released into sbcs and we've already had 3 so 3 more left. They could be as flashbacks or premium sbcs. Also there's gonna be 2 anniversary players in objectives which I imagine will be on friday
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Flexus wrote: »

I don't think so. There can't be enough as long as Robbery and Van Persie didn't get a release.

They shouldn't get flashback cards but EOAE (premium SBC) cards
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think Robben and certainly RVP get an EoaE instead of an FB. And there wil be EoaE SBC’s this promo
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    6 anniversary players are gonna be released into sbcs and we've already had 3 so 3 more left. They could be as flashbacks or premium sbcs. Also there's gonna be 2 anniversary players in objectives which I imagine will be on friday
    Any speculations on this comming sbc what players gonna be? And saving up for the right one

• Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Insan0 wrote: »
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Any speculations on this comming sbc what players gonna be? And saving up for the right one

I think Robben/RVP will be featured this promo...

Then again, I say that every promo
  • Flexus
    Pikandel wrote: »
    I think Robben and certainly RVP get an EoaE instead of an FB. And there wil be EoaE SBC’s this promo

Are there any differences on those two art of cards?
  • chaser2k15
    17610 posts World Class
    3 more to go
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    FIFA 12 BALO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EA!!!!
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2871 posts National Call-Up
    ANTONIO CANDREVA!!!!!!
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i'm also hoping for a FB Robben.

could be soooo lit af.
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero

EoaE will probably get bigger boosts, and another card type. EoaE are the pink/purple Premium SBC's. Like Hamsik/Cech/Howard
  • Gazhunt1981
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can we expect more flashback cards on this current promo? Is there a hint or posted someone about it?

I'm very excited to get FB Robben in my Dutch Hybrid team to play him alongside the likes of Kluivert, De Ligt, VDS and De Jong.

How are you excited about anything to do with this game ??
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up

EoaE will probably get bigger boosts, and another card type. EoaE are the pink/purple Premium SBC's. Like Hamsik/Cech/Howard

Hope they don't just leave their stamina this year. Was stupid last year having great cards that were dead after 20 minutes...
  • CharlieC
    7428 posts League Winner
    Was going to do the daily birthday sbc then saw that Brazilian players were selling for $$$$ so decided to sell them all instead. I'll make a lot more that way than I will from some Jumbo Gold premium pack!
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »

There's been a lot, but a good number of them have just been weird picks.

Players like Ibra, Villa, Torres, De Rossi, Rooney etc. make perfect sense.

But Pedro, Hernandez, Boateng,...why?

Exactly my point. I like content but I feel like they have just gone overboard with the flashback players.
  • SanderFC
    Jobiwan wrote: »

Hope they don't just leave their stamina this year. Was stupid last year having great cards that were dead after 20 minutes...

They simply (for years now) upgrade the stamina with the same percentage as they upgrade the physical stat. So if a card goes from 50 physical to 75 physical (+50%), the IG stats in the physical column also increase by 50% (30 stamina would go to 45, 60 stamina would go to 90).

RvP's physical has to be upgraded to at least 88 to reach 70+ stamina, a physical of 99 would get his stamina to only 79.
    Robben's stamina will most likely just stay 2 points above the physical stat (unless his physical goes to 93+); so if they upgrade his physical to like 80, his stamina will become 82.
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    SanderFC wrote: »

They simply (for years now) upgrade the stamina with the same percentage as they upgrade the physical stat. So if a card goes from 50 physical to 75 physical (+50%), the IG stats in the physical column also increase by 50% (30 stamina would go to 45, 60 stamina would go to 90).

RvP's physical has to be upgraded to at least 88 to reach 70+ stamina, a physical of 99 would get his stamina to only 79.
    Robben's stamina will most likely just stay 2 points above the physical stat (unless his physical goes to 93+); so if they upgrade his physical to like 80, his stamina will become 82.

Yeah im sure theres a great reason for it it just annoyed me that gerrards eoae card had like 70 stamina and its supposed to be a card going back to his prime. When he was playing in the champions league final in 05 he went rb for extra time to nullify acs sub serginho on the wing and he was still bombing around the pitch. Guy was a powerhouse and they just didnt get it right...
  • SanderFC
    SanderFC wrote: »

Yeah im sure theres a great reason for it it just annoyed me that gerrards eoae card had like 70 stamina and its supposed to be a card going back to his prime. When he was playing in the champions league final in 05 he went rb for extra time to nullify acs sub serginho on the wing and he was still bombing around the pitch. Guy was a powerhouse and they just didnt get it right...

It's more that you (should) know what is going to happen and stop hoping they change something to this method (this year) as they simply won't
  • freakjas
    14393 posts Has That Special Something
    Hoping for this bad boy

1nCGIJ5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Stoz
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let’s have a flashback Schweinsteiger EA