When EA will update some price ranges?

guinho
357 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 5
Like the title says, when EA will update some price ranges?

Some cards have the same price range in PS4/Xbox/PC, that is not reasonable.

Cr7 Hero for example 4M coins, and the IF have a price range of 7.5M.. whats the sense?
Post edited by guinho on

Comments

• guinho
    edited March 27
    EA what are you doing? What price ranges are this for Pogba 91? 1M?! This is a joke? Bale are almost finishing the promo of fut birthday and the price range continues in 2.3M...

I honestly cant understand what's happening to this company this year.
  • guinho
    Apologizes i was wrong about Pogba 91, 2M is the PR.. futbin says 1M.. but i think EA must put a higher PR in PC than in consoles..
  • guinho
    Or was coincidence or EA "heard me". Please fix the PR of CR7 Hero too.. that way will not have any Cr7 Hero in the market of PC
  • guinho
    Anyone already seen 1 Cr7 Hero on the market?
  • guinho
    No one wants put a Cr7 hero in the market ?
  • guinho
    EA dont want anything with PC users.. CR7 Hero already outs about 2 or 3 weeks and the PR still the same like console.. if in console the value is 3.5M how the hell in PC EA wants that someone put this card on the market with price max of 4M.. i want a lot this card and i can't.....
  • guinho
    042043675b8e87613492f4488170200f.png

Thank you EA.. 1 more WL and you will force me to buy a Cr7 96 OTW that cost more for be a dinamic card.. Always taking care of customers!
  • Springveldt
    4699 posts National Call-Up
    You do realise if they raise his max bin to 8M all that will happen is that people will list the hero card for the same price as the OTW, right?

You aren't going to get him any cheaper than the OTW, I wouldn't be surprised if there were less than 50 of the pulled on PC anyway.
  • guinho
    You do realise if they raise his max bin to 8M all that will happen is that people will list the hero card for the same price as the OTW, right?
    You aren't going to get him any cheaper than the OTW, I wouldn't be surprised if there were less than 50 of the pulled on PC anyway.

Agree with you. But for that reason is non sense to EA put a price range of 4M on that card if is a card for 5 or 5.5M of coins..
  • guinho
    @EACoreySA bro can you explain me please why EA dont increase the PR of Cr7 Hero card, non-sense the values of PR of that card in PC..