I dominate games and still lose

ive just lost a game where ive dominate with 22 shot all inside the box and got about 13 on target hes had 11 shots 4 on target and he won 2-1 what type of **** is this game where i dominate and ea **** me over but letting all his shots go in and not one of my does fifa 19 is so **** this year.

Comments

• Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    England are 1-0 down against Montenegro after dominating all the play
    Does this make fifa realistic ?
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Rossi1000 wrote: »
    is Montenegro defensive AI OP

• blue166
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mate, it happens in football all the time. If football was won purely because of chances created it would not be as interesting to watch. The fact you can win a game 1-0 and have one chance and score while opposition has 30 shots happens often in football. This is also reflected in FIFA.

It's football for you.
  • Disciple_2018
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    England won 5-1 in the end so if you dominate play you generally win.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I uninstalled game bcs of it. I literally lost fun when I play fifa. Game itself I like but not that strong script almost every match.
  • hooligan87
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    This opinion is due to auto-control! Because the computer decides whether or not to score! Why at the end of the halves to score goals more often?! on manual control such is not present. This is a different game.
  • Cooler08
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That happens regularly in FIFA. It happens too often to say it's a reflection of real football.

You dominate the match and have lots of shots on goal then the opponent goes to the other end and scores with one shot. You might say they scored because they shot from the right angle, had the correct shot power, etc.. but the fact that the game makes your shots hit the post from a few yards out and the GK makes world class saves after another shows that the game isn't a level playing field. It's as though the game is programmed to raise the ability of one team at certain times which is why a team can sustain attacks without conceding a goal for so long.
  • Rossi1000
    edited March 29
    It’s same when you go 3-0 up by half time on fifa
    There’s always a huge comeback about to happen and it’s now 3-2 5 minutes to go everything second half has gone against you and now that classic last minute goal 3-3

It is a game engine after all
    Post edited by Rossi1000 on
  • Maximus AK47
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    That happens regularly in FIFA. It happens too often to say it's a reflection of real football.

You dominate the match and have lots of shots on goal then the opponent goes to the other end and scores with one shot. You might say they scored because they shot from the right angle, had the correct shot power, etc.. but the fact that the game makes your shots hit the post from a few yards out and the GK makes world class saves after another shows that the game isn't a level playing field. It's as though the game is programmed to raise the ability of one team at certain times which is why a team can sustain attacks without conceding a goal for so long.

True mate

There is too much of randomness and “interference” in fifa game .

There was one video made by some community guy about it .
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    blue166 wrote: »
    Mate, it happens in football all the time. If football was won purely because of chances created it would not be as interesting to watch. The fact you can win a game 1-0 and have one chance and score while opposition has 30 shots happens often in football. This is also reflected in FIFA.

It's football for you.

in a football Game. this should not happen.
    in all video games, the better player usually win except in FIFA.
    a video game should always reward the better player. the player that try to attack and make more good chances to score.
    I would understand if it happened once in a while. but not everyday.
  • Ronaldinho999
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We are in 2019 and ppl still discuss this, FIFA has very little or even none skill gap, I can lose to someone in div8 and win vs someone in div1, get over it.... also the fact there are some concepts or words which are forbidden and cannot be written says it all
  • Rossi1000
    edited April 12
    Commentator talks up the comeback anyway

Lastest senario is a dead ball pass that should make it doesn’t then leads to a goal when your in full control of the match

Fifa 19 has way to much interference in the game engine trying to balance the game play for all levels of gamer age and skill
    Just doesn’t work across the board

Gameplay currently is at a all time low since the last patch
    Post edited by Rossi1000 on
  • Goalkeepers are prevalent. I suspect that with the arcadish pace of the game, they used goalkeepers to keep scores more realistic. It's true that good players will win more often; very good players will win often, but for most mere mortals, goalkeepers have an enormous impact. The worse goalkeeper in fifa is a hundred times better than the best real life goalkeeper.

Instead of using keepers, they should tweak the precision of shots an passes. Passes are ridiculously precise. A player heading/kicking while clearing a ball under pressure in his own box can find a team mate in the attack with a ridiculous precision. That makes things with counter attacks worse. There is also what I call x-ray shot/pass, when a player passes/shots passing his feet through the opponent that is protecting the ball. This can happen in real life, but not with the precision it happens in fifa.

Reduce the precision of shots, passes, headers and the precision of keepers could be reduced too.
  • IRON_KY94
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys let me tell you something. We are in this together; it is a video game, we here will be another installment this year, nothing really matters.
  • Pooter
    1294 posts Professional
    Probably not doing enough ackles and skills
  • Bakudu76
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Work on your finishing. How can you shoot 13 in the box and Manager to only Score once.
    Seems fishy to me.
  • Gunin
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Garbage company Garbage game
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    I would try to dominate and win if i was you but ok
  • I come across this all the time, when the game is going against you. you can still win just have to make sure the scoring positions is going to end up in a goal

played someone yday 31 shots to me and he had 4 and he managed to score 3 of them. i still won 6-3 but the game did feel against me but just battled it out instead of getting frustrated.
  • Cooler08 wrote: »

This is the thing that bugs me the most, I can't even recall how impressive the stats/shots/passing looks but the opposition breaks and scores, far far too often.

I'm not even a 'legendary' player, FIFA 19 seems to worse than previous years for it though. Also, the saving from 8 yards when you're absolutely smashing it and it's being saved, time after time, isn't a reflection of real football if it's happening in every single game.

I'd be interested to see my stats overall, or the times I've hit the posts. I'm not a conspiracy type but sometimes you wonder if there's a section in the game engine that records players who spend 'real' money more than others and if they win more regularly.

• Have to add, I've just 3 games in a row where their keeper has made 12+ saves, I've dominated on every department and they've scored from one of those looping free-kicks/headers over the keeper from 20 yards out.

Now, maybe I should learn, but you can't say 'that's football!' if the identical thing happens. It feels more like I'm not playing a real person.
  • Grahammbe2
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Makes no odds what you do. If someone plays 4-2-4 plays 2 fast wingers and tall st and all get in the box tactics. No skill needed just blast it down the line cross and head it. Drives me up the wall
  • PelzyWelzy
    9333 posts League Winner
    Rossi1000 wrote: »

That did end 5-1 tbf. Didn’t we have something ridiculous like 75% possession?