PIM Kluivert v Prime Crespo

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
Anyone used both or does anyone have a review on Kluivert? I’ve got Crespo who is fantastic but is Kluivert better?

Comments

• Maximus AK47
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t think Kluivert is better mate .

He is too sluggish and slow on the ball.

Ea screwed Kluivert card ( unfortunately . Same bad as last year

He was my fav Legend card in FIFA 16-17
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t think Kluivert is better mate .

He is too sluggish and slow on the ball.

Ea screwed Kluivert card ( unfortunately . Same bad as last year

He was my fav Legend card in FIFA 16-17

I didn't even try the prime last year. But 88 Kluivert was immense for me last year. I can only imagine how good the PIM is. Best used as lone striker in a 433.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kluivert is a total different Type of Player as Crespo. It's like Lukaku and Aguero.
  • Maximus AK47
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kluivert is a total different Type of Player as Crespo. It's like Lukaku and Aguero.

Yeah something like that . And Kluivert would be Lukaku in this comparison...
  • D0lvl
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Try kluivert loan. I’ve tried crespo prime and his work rates are not good and his passing is awful. Kluivert is similar to cr7. Tall, great in the air and has h/l work rates.
  • Soccrraim29
    744 posts Professional
    Crespo all day and all week
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks everyone, I’ve just decided to leave it and upgrade De Bruyne to PIM Bergkamp.

Cheers for the input.
  • Glass0nion
    4097 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't used him this year but Kluivert has been one of my favorite strikers. Has always been better then crusty crespo.
  • lido12
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    prime crespo is so bad trust me sluggish,terrible pass,not strong/fast as card say
    didnt try Kluivert
  • Yusuf11
    1911 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crespo is better. He's sharper, more fluid, Kluivert is better in the air and that's it
  • stevotrueblue
    1062 posts Professional
    I just got prime crespo,, 18 goals 8 assts anf 4 MOMs in 10 weekend lg games,,, yeh hes terrible lol
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    I've seen a lot of people compare PIM Kluivert to NIF CR7.
  • Yusuf11
    1911 posts Fans' Favourite
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Fake news. Those people probably haven't tried him and are just looking at the stats
  • Soccrraim29
    744 posts Professional
    Bergkamp is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • D0lvl
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Fake news. Those people probably haven't tried him and are just looking at the stats

I've had NIF cr7 for months before I sold him when FB ibra dropped. I got the PIM Kluivert loan from objectives when PIM's first came out.

cr7 feels quicker and better dribbling but PIM Kluivert has better balance. He doesn't feel like he'll wobble and topple like cr7. Anyways, engine chem on cr7 helps with that. Kluivert sbc is very cheap for good striker. Manged to complete his sbc for around 250k with untradeables.
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bergkamp is ****.

I'm thinking of selling my 92 Bergkamp back. I just got him, but haven't really gotten on with him. The good news is I think I got him at the absolute low price (600k on PS4), so I can sell him back on for a small profit.
  • Seandimes
    2987 posts National Call-Up
    Different player types, but Crespo is definitely better. I tried all Kluivert cards, and all of them have the same problem: His finishing is really inconsistant. He scores bangers one moment, and misses the easiest chances the next.
    If you can live with that, Kluivert is a good card though
  • Mudzwag
    58 posts Park Captain
    Honestly thought the same thing, figured the workrates and extra height would give him an edge over Crespo but how wrong was I, I haven't won a game since putting Kluivert in the side...

The major regrets of throwing Crespo into his SBC. I was around 2050 skill points, now since putting Kluivert in I'm at 1770ish....

Didn't pack anything from his SBC or the 50 others I've done this week, bad omens all round.