7 Points to form the greatest mode EVER

For me and 13 other friends FIFA = Pro clubs, Most of us quit playing any other modes because Pro Clubs is the nearest mode to reality But there's a lot of issues if EA done some adjustments it'll be the perfect mode EVER

1- Change the minimum players to start the match to 5 because 2 is typically a co-op season and has no relation to the Pro Clubs mode
I don't know why on earth there's people who want to ruin others joy, We "Pro Clubs players get annoyed with that many 2 players team....... it's actually 9 AI and 2 ONLY TWO human controlled

*Related to 1
2- Cancel the ANY Option Why on earth punishing the players who escaped all the AI controlled Modes like Season co-op & FUT with that ANY option !!!??? it turn the most real mode on FIFA to another annoying mode.
Please we "Pro Clubs player hate that option and don't rely on the ANY Filter because it's not working all the time

3- Release a guide of how to control the AI because my club "for example" reached 1000 matches and 5 Stars without knowing how to make the AI passing to each other while many of our opponent's AI passing like Xavi and Iniesta

(I don't know why treating that mode as a National security whom shall not be exposed)

4- Reduce the time to take the set pieces and also limit changing the set piece taker to one time only per match for Corners and per set piece for PK & FK Because a lot of teams uses it to wasting time and annoying the opponent

5- Make a bench of AIs/Human Many times for tactical reasons the GK wants to swap places with a CM or CB that occupied by AI, Why ??? it's not in the laws of the game

6- Give the AI more time to proceed a Goal Kick and Free Kick The AI GK for example plays the Goal Kick as fast as he can and most the time he delivers it directly to the opponent

7- Possibility to change the set piece taker in case if he got disconnected or Booked Most the times the captain doesn't have the time to enter the game plan and change it while the match is proceeding

Please Pro-Club's Players Support this post, We want the developers to notice that important points, I can't imagine that I may face those issues again on FIFA 20

#FIFA19
#ProClubs
#Pro_Clubs

Comments

• Custard Musket
    66 posts Park Captain
    So if there isn't 11 in a team you don't want them to be able to play?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    You do realise how much you've contradicted yourself through out your suggestions?

4 - reduce time for set pieces
    6 - increase time for free kicks and goal kicks
    4 - change set piece taker once
    7 - possibility to change set piece taker if disconnected :D :D
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero

:D

A lot of people do 4 man, 2 strikers, 1 cam and a CDM. It's probably the perfect amount as the pitch doesn't get too congested and you don't have people calling for the ball out wide just for some space.

Also, having an ANY gives you control of the game and allows you to play the way your team wants to play. If you weren't allowed an ANY option every team would just play counter attack football, no thanks.
  • So if there isn't 11 in a team you don't want them to be able to play?

1- Change the minimum players to start the match to 5
  • Skinner249 wrote: »

A lot of people do 4 man, 2 strikers, 1 cam and a CDM. It's probably the perfect amount as the pitch doesn't get too congested and you don't have people calling for the ball out wide just for some space.

Also, having an ANY gives you control of the game and allows you to play the way your team wants to play. If you weren't allowed an ANY option every team would just play counter attack football, no thanks.

So sorry......... I meant to reduce time of corners ONLY

• Skinner249 wrote: »

So EA May invent a new Mode and call it "ANY" mode :smiley: and allow the Pro Clubs player to enjoy their mode in peace without the "L1 Spammers" Annoying them :lol:

If EA adjusted the matchmaking filter by preventing the non ANY playing the ANYs I'd be very happy, But unfortunately the filter 50% of the time doesn't work
  • Skinner249
    Zekwa_UTD wrote: »
    Skinner249 wrote: »

So EA May invent a new Mode and call it "ANY" mode :smiley: and allow the Pro Clubs player to enjoy their mode in peace without the "L1 Spammers" Annoying them :lol:

If EA adjusted the matchmaking filter by preventing the non ANY playing the ANYs I'd be very happy, But unfortunately the filter 50% of the time doesn't work

FYI, Pro Clubs was designed to have 0 AI input. When pro clubs first came about you required an ANY otherwise you couldn't enter a match. In competitive tournaments, you require an ANY, even if you have 11 players, in case of disconnects, to avoid AI input. What is honestly the point in a game mode where 9 computer players each side decides the outcome of the result?

Surely, nobody can disagree that the more human controlled input the better? Why anyone would even want to play as a striker and rely on service from the computer is beyond me, especially when they pass to you when they shouldn't or worse still, randomly kick the ball out of play.

Have you actually ever tried to play ANY? If not, then I can tell you, attempting to try and emulate football with those bots is an incredible feat, like playing a normal head to head or FUT game at peak weekend type of delay. The movement of the opposition controlled players going all different directions, especially the ones running down the wings with celotape on their sprint buttons puts an ANY at a huge disadvantage. It's actually easier to break down an ANY than it is the CPU because the ANY will leave gaps. I really don't understand why anyone would be adverse to it.

As for the filters, they used to work, but then people complained about the waiting times in lobbies so EA made the searches more flexible. People couldn't understand why their 11 man team in division 1 couldn't find a game, when their settings were set to match minimum players - on, match goalkeeper - on, match any - on. Now after a few searches it will put you against a club 3 divisions either side of yours and eventually find a game regardless, due to wait times. The filters are now preferences, rather than requirements. They seem like they don't work at all because clubs is dead now (on the Xbox anyway), it's about 9000 active players short of where it was 3/4 years ago.
  • Custard Musket
    66 posts Park Captain

Honestly think that'll reduce the number of people playing greatly.

You just can't force people to play together as much as you want or how hard you try.
  • xCDHx
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Having an Any is ok even though I prefer playing without one.

Having a minimum of 2 players is fine. Trying to get 5 means it will take longer to get games.

It’d be cool if you are waiting in the lobby and can join the game as a sub (Probably ONLY) at half time.

Better player customisation would be nice, thought it is slowly improving year by year. Maybe something cool would be some random player skins/boots packs for winning higher divisions.

I also think some pro progression throughout the year would be better as after 100 games your skill points are maxed. The old way with 100 long shots/headed goals for + 1/2 attributes was better.

I thought being able to customise your player position more was better (Strijer Creater etc) so not sure why this was removed. If there were big differences in these selections it would be better.

These kind of things would be nice, but I don’t think the FIFA developers focus enough on improving Pro Clubs.
  • SonicKante
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You just can't force people to play together as much as you want or how hard you try.

You have communities to great players though
  • Skinner249
    SonicKante wrote: »

You have communities to great players though

And communities to awful players too.
  • AFC_95
    8729 posts League Winner
    Wait a second. You can make the AI pass to each other??
  • Numberofluck27
    78 posts Park Captain
    You can change the settings.. that you always play against someone who has NO any and you can say how many players the oppononents need to have at least.. So what is the problem? You can decide by yourself!
  • I would say that they are not so rigorous when it comes to qualifying players, my position is CAM and there is a moment that sends me to defend, when I never saw a player in that position that goes down so much, and if I do not go down to defend, I start to lower the very fast qualification.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would say that they are not so rigorous when it comes to qualifying players, my position is CAM and there is a moment that sends me to defend, when I never saw a player in that position that goes down so much, and if I do not go down to defend, I start to lower the very fast qualification.

It's a glitch specific to CAM the rating for CAM is bugged
  • cfutter13
    1896 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Wait a second. You can make the AI pass to each other??

How do you do this?
  • Idan9777
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    3- Release a guide of how to control the AI because my club "for example" reached 1000 matches and 5 Stars without knowing how to make the AI passing to each other while many of our opponent's AI passing like Xavi and Iniesta

(I don't know why treating that mode as a National security whom shall not be exposed)
    How can I make the Al passing to each other ????
  • karimru
    13 posts Ball Boy
    For unluck stadium and rank ea should do it like on fifa 12. If you win u get point depending of how good is opponent and if u lose you lose point. So only top club can get top stadium.

Better than 5 stars. I saw some clubs in top 100 rank with 45 % of win...

• 1- Change the minimum players to start the match to 5 because 2 is typically a co-op season and has no relation to the Pro Clubs mode
    I don't know why on earth there's people who want to ruin others joy, We "Pro Clubs players get annoyed with that many 2 players team....... it's actually 9 AI and 2 ONLY TWO human cont

Discordo