This game is disgusting...

Alx192
670 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited March 24
...and a part of the people playing as well.

Most would do just everything for an online win, in a broken video game. So pathetic. And even more pathetic is how the owners of this game don't react in any way to its community's complaints.

This Fifa edition, which is called Fifa 19 along with its most in regard mode - Ultimate team - reveal the lowest and the most embarassing parts a human being can have.

Comments

• Add to it being matched with bots MOST of the time, cheating scum ... Money for the game plus money for Xbox live. EA you are trash.
  • Chavez76
    2943 posts Fans' Favourite
    nicely necro'd this thread.
  • Ludinator19
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alx192 wrote: »

Most would do just everything for an online win, in a broken video game. So pathetic. And even more pathetic is how the owners of this game don't react in any way to its community's complaints.

This Fifa edition, which is called Fifa 19 along with its most in regard mode - Ultimate team - reveal the lowest and the most embarassing parts a human being can have.

Go outside mate.
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many just like you will buy FIFA20 and be the reason why companies like EA continue to make the same exact game year after year with only the most minimal changes
  • SPN1987
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    So many just like you will buy FIFA20 and be the reason why companies like EA continue to make the same exact game year after year with only the most minimal changes

So you are telling me you won't purchase FIFA 20? Somehow I don't believe you.
  • SPN1987

Welcome to the FIFA community. :/
  • This is an old thread.
  • Wi1son73
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 15
    100% agree with this Post! It’s been the most disgusting fifa I’ve played!
    But imo it’s been a nightmare since release!
    Fingers crossed fifa20 full version is a shining light
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

cant be worse
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    skHH wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

cant be worse

This is whats said every year, always seems worse though
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPN1987 wrote: »

Not an icecubes chance in hell
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero

Kinda off topic, but in dantes inferno hell is actually so cold it feels as hot as fire, so there are definitely ice cubes in hell, in that iteration anyways 😉
  • Pooter
    2850 posts National Call-Up
    Y

Breathe in fresh air dude, not worth venting spleen over a video game. Just don’t bother with next iteration of the game
  • SPN1987

Still don't believe you. You wouldn't be here if you did.