Best icon to play in behind zlatan

Dazs23
635 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited March 2019
Who’s the best icon CAM to play in behind ibra?

UCL Fekir one side and Reus the other. I Like them to hang around the edge of the box but fancy an upgrade of scream forsberg. Must have good shooting.

Budget 700k

Thanks
Post edited by Dazs23 on

Comments

• tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on who you can chem in
  • Dazs23
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Depends on who you can chem in

It will likely be an icon to bump ibra. Sorry should have pointed out I was looking at icons
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    Prime Bergkamp looks like a good shout but I haven't used him so I can't say whether he's worth it or not. ADP is immense and his base and middle card are within budget.

So many good Icon options and most are in your price range with the market being so low.
  • Dazs23
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    Prime Bergkamp looks like a good shout but I haven't used him so I can't say whether he's worth it or not. ADP is immense and his base and middle card are within budget.

So many good Icon options and most are in your price range with the market being so low.

Thanks mate. Bergkamp was one I was contemplating so I’ll him a whirl
  • tezmacfifa
    Socrates without a doubt
  • kokom87
    69 posts Park Captain
    Prime Raul works great for me ;) , insane shoots
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    16010 posts World Class
    I play Prime Nedved in behind him, albeit I change formation.... but nedved has been class there for me
  • Chavez76
    9851 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    I play Prime Nedved in behind him, albeit I change formation.... but nedved has been class there for me

doing the same, switching him with 90 Butra to play LCAM. Works very well.
  • Dazs23
    Bergkamp 92 is immense. Scored 20 in 13 so far. I bet 18 of those are from outside the box. He will be staying now. Went for 87 rivaldo at the side of him rather than fekir but in the process of going 433 now and moving to 92 rivaldo left wing
  • tezmacfifa
    Socrates pisses all over bergkamp
  • Dazs23
    I’ve not tried Socrates but it could well be different courses for different horses so I’ll stick where I’m happy
  • RKO_VIPER
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    Socrates does wonders
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Socrates and ibra would be chaos. Crosses for days...
  • sixstring
    60 posts Park Captain
    I've tried a few Icons ...I had baby Gerrard and 92 Lineker + 92 pires and 92 Henry and Puyol .none of them shone for me .Eventually 90 LM overmars and 90 Van Baston who play amazing .So in my opinion it could be trial & error , what works for one person may not work for you.

But I must agree Del Peiro is outta this world ..
  • tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Socrates without a doubt
    THIS ALL DAY