The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Flashback Vidal reviews

Cantona84
7501 posts League Winner
edited March 2019
Very tempted by this card. Anyone done it and have some reviews?

A bit disappointing that the card is med/med but his stats looks great.

Comments

• MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    Great for me at CDM. Much better than the 90 Casemiro I was using. Pace is really useful.
  • Cantona84
    7501 posts League Winner
    Great for me at CDM. Much better than the 90 Casemiro I was using. Pace is really useful.

Thanks man

Anyone else?
  • Daveofwales01
    8395 posts League Winner
    8 games in with him and I really like him, a genuine flashback to the Bayern days when that triangle was essential
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    He's impressing me more & more. He's the best CDM I've used.
  • jpsblue
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    would you guys use Vidal on 8 chem, and 88 Cancelo on 10 chem, or Vidal and Flashback Juanfran both on 10 chem?
  • Zolifc
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Best chem style on him?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move

I haven’t even played a game yet but he’s already forced SBC Casemiro out :joy:

First time I’m hyped to play fifa in a while
  • jpsblue
    did vidal, on 8 chem, tested him for a few rivals games

really, really good. was a bit of a luxury for me as i had 89 red pogba playing next to ballack, however was bored and wanted to try something new. great defensively, a terrier really as you'd expect. would have been better if he was H/H as i use a 442 however he still gets up and down. happy with him until gullit comes along
  • Daveofwales01
    8395 posts League Winner
    Zolifc wrote: »
    Best chem style on him?

I've put engine on for starters, wasn't sure he needed anything but pace tbh
  • jpsblue
    Zolifc wrote: »
    Best chem style on him?

I've put engine on for starters, wasn't sure he needed anything but pace tbh

yeah defs engine. makes him a bit more smoother on the ball. he's good and strong enough defensively