FUT Birthday Werner

mathewsjino
179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has anyone completed the SBC. How good is he. I am playing with a Bundesliga team and interested to know how good he is. Any updates will be helpful in deciding to do the SBC.

TIA

Comments

• ASX
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    I've got him and used him during WL but gameplay was horrible, didn't get a good feel for how good he was.

I'll try again tonight and let you know.
  • mathewsjino
    Thanks. Anything positive means I am interested to try him. His HL card was always good for me. Managed to sell him without any loss last week and waiting to use it properly for team upgrades.
  • Dm06
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sold his HL card for 500k when this was announced. Managed to do the sbc for 270k. Best bit of business I have done.

I play him up front on 7 chem, can’t doesn’t effect him. Finishing feels a lot better and he has that extra yard of pace, if go as far to say he’s the fastest player I’ve used this year.

Unlikely to get a TOTS so this will probably be his highest rated card this game. If in any doubt - do it.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    He will 100% get a tots lol
    Dm06 wrote: »
    Sold his HL card for 500k when this was announced. Managed to do the sbc for 270k. Best bit of business I have done.

I play him up front on 7 chem, can’t doesn’t effect him. Finishing feels a lot better and he has that extra yard of pace, if go as far to say he’s the fastest player I’ve used this year.

Unlikely to get a TOTS so this will probably be his highest rated card this game. If in any doubt - do it.

• 206xhpt
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did his sbc as Im also running a Bundes squad and I really like him so far. Lightning quick and good finishing. Worth it imo
  • Dm06
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unlikely. Lewandowski, Haller, Jovic, Alcacer, Kramaric will all be ahead of him. Toss up between him and Poulsen
  • mathewsjino
    Even if Werner gets TOTS, two from Lewandowski, Jovic or Poulsen is good to play at top. That’s why the thought of getting Werner as winger becomes interesting.
  • futaddict79
    2142 posts National Call-Up
    Amazing for me, I almost bought his HL card last week.

I've played him on the wing and up top seems to do the job in both positions
  • Dolly_2006_
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got him , start on full chem then goes up too with potm rashford, they work amazing together
  • BARKER1991
    36 posts Park Captain
    He is a beast!!!
  • BARKER1991
    36 posts Park Captain
    P.30
    G.37
    A.22

He’s all over the place!!
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    BARKER1991 wrote: »
    P.30
    G.37
    A.22

He’s all over the place!!

Playing him striker?
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    4114 posts National Call-Up
    So the question is to I get him and play him in a 4321 on the right. Absolute pace abuse team?
  • mathewsjino
    Thanks a lot. I will get him.